+424

One day, we'll be able to tell our grandkids about the time when granola bars were more than 2 inches long, the actual TV show took up more time than the commercials, the iTouch was exiting new technology, people died of cancer, and what an iceberg was. Now that will be one heck of a story, amirite?

sk8inglass avatar
13 7
The voters have decided that sk8inglas is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"And there were these really amazing animals called tigers and panda bears. Would you kids like to go see them in the museum?"

deeviants avatar deeviant Yeah You Are +13Reply

....Granola bars are getting shorter?

Global warming my ass.

It's been so cold here in the Midwestern U.S. the last... many years! Right now, everything is iced over, and it's 3 degrees Fahrenheit! This is how it's been all winter. hfeNBBBAHR;IutWA;HNbikh;er.

@Sierra43 Global warming my ass. It's been so cold here in the Midwestern U.S. the last... many years! Right now...

Yea I would have agreed if this post didn't get all "global waming, animal loss" on me at the end and in the comments.

"grandma, stop making these things up. it's bad to tell lies."