+245

Every character on Glee has stolen the spot as your favorite character at least once, except for Rachel and Finn, amirite?

Satans avatar
4 30
The voters have decided that Satan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Brittany S. Pierce & Quinn Fabray... Rachel makes me want to die

Glitterys avatar Glittery Yeah You Are +16Reply

Jane Lynch is amazing.

midnightcookiess avatar midnightcookies Yeah You Are +8Reply

Kurt and Brittany

anelles avatar anelle Yeah You Are +6Reply

Kurt, Puck and Brittany

Embezzlements avatar Embezzlement Yeah You Are +6Reply

I like Santanna cus shes a bitch

Not Mr. Shuester. I hate him. Love Kurt and Mercedes, though

Finn has, but never Rachel.

I hate rachel, she's sooo annoyin!!!! Finn is adorable tho!!!!

brittany definitely and puck

I don't think there's a Glee guy that I haven't had a small crush on at some point, except for Karofsky and Azimio.

SpelingChampiens avatar SpelingChampien Yeah You Are +1Reply

Jesse's still my favorite.

Nah, it's always been Quinn or Brittany.

Mark anyone?

Brittany and Puck.

Brittany and Kurt have always been my faves haha. Sue's a given. Everyone loves her. All of the glee club members have reasons to love them... Except Finn and Rachel. Especially Rachel, of course.

orangesockss avatar orangesocks Yeah You Are 0Reply

I can stand Finn and Rachel...my favorite has always been Sue though. I don't like Artie and Quinn really..I used to feel bad for Artie but no hes just annoying and tries to be black I'm just like um, no. Of course I also love Mercedes, Kurt, and Brittany

I LOVE brittany, puck, and kurt.
Sues awesome too though, so yeah.

D: I love Finn and Rachel. But probably mostly because my name is Rachel too.

i actually like all the characters....except fugging QUINN. god, she annoys me so much

I'm weird. I love Rachel and Finn. I pretty much love all characters...'cept Artie.

Rachel and Finn are my favourite........

not Kurt, he's as annoyng as hell

@fuustoleit not Kurt, he's as annoyng as hell

Thank You! He annoys me so much too...they should rename it to "Gay Kurt, oh and Glee Club." Honestly he gets all the attention.

@Thank You! He annoys me so much too...they should rename it to "Gay Kurt, oh and Glee Club." Honestly he gets all...

Seriously! There are SO many other issues with teenagers that this show could explore. And even if they want to center it around him, they should at least make him less pathetic.

@fuustoleit Seriously! There are SO many other issues with teenagers that this show could explore. And even if they want to...

Haha for real. Honestly like 90% of his lines have something gay-related in them, and honestly the worst way to get something accepted is to constantly shove it down people's thoats.

Uhh...no.I hate Glee.