+1,101

Expecting Sarah Palin to admit she's wrong is like expecting Taylor Swift to write a song called "You should actually date her instead, I hear she's really nice.", amirite?

kelseyisherrs avatar Politics
70 21
The voters have decided that kelseyisherr is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or like expecting an original post on amirite.

@imbored15963 Or like expecting an original post on...

Who cares? Just because you saw this post somewhere else doesn't mean that everyone has.

I unfavourited this post because of this comment.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +13Reply

Seriously? Not everybody has seen that site. I mean, I'm strongly against unoriginal posts, but the human race is thousands of years old. Nothing is really "original" anymore.
Plus, don't say something is unoriginal then post a link to the cheezburger network. Half the crap there is taken from someone else, as well.

Lazynezs avatar Lazynez Yeah You Are +4Reply

Really? You can't wait one day until after it's posted to copy failbook?

Haha ok guys calm down. I thought is was funny, so I posted it. Of you are expecting every single post on here to be original... you will be disappointed. I don't have anything against Taylor Swift or Sarah Palin. I thought it was FUNNY, so I posted it.

kelseyisherrs avatar kelseyisherr Yeah You Are +3Reply

Guys seriously. I am a fan of Taylor swift and have been to two of her concerts. Again it is a JOKE

kelseyisherrs avatar kelseyisherr Yeah You Are 0Reply

Come up with your own jokes, stop copying facebook and failbook...

I love Taylor Swift, she's not the victim in every one of her damn songs. Listen to them, then bitch all you want. But there are more than enough songs to prove you wrong

Taylor has written a song like that...

@Taylor has written a song like that...

(Stop Judging): Which one? I think in all of them she's thinks she's the victim and boo-hoo and that stuff.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are +4Reply
@PinkSponge (Stop Judging): Which one? I think in all of them she's thinks she's the victim and boo-hoo and that stuff.

she doesn't act like the victim in all her songs. Back to december she completely admits she's to blame. In teardrops on my guitar she doesn't say that she's better than the other girl, she talks about how beautiful the other girl must be. Listen to tied together with a smile about her friend with an eating disorder or the best day about her mom...she's not always complaining and the people who think she is clearly are ignorant and do not know all of her music. Don't judge until you know.

@she doesn't act like the victim in all her songs. Back to december she completely admits she's to blame. In...

"Tied Together With a Smile" might be inspired by a friend of hers who had an eating disorder, but it still has to bring it back to liking guys who don't like you back: "I guess it's true that love was all you wanted
Cause you're giving it away like it's extra change
Hoping it will end up in his pocket
But he leaves you out like a penny in the rain"

plotbunnyhunters avatar plotbunnyhunter Yeah You Are +1Reply

I don't think that's the only kind of music she makes, and I know about Best Day. But that song isn't about guys. Also, in Teardrops, she says at the beginning "I bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about, and she's got everything that I have to live without." That makes her sound like a victim, and like she's better and more worthy because the other girl is prettier or wealthier.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are 0Reply

can't you use a different artist as an example? why does it always have to be taylor swift?

@can't you use a different artist as an example? why does it always have to be taylor swift?

do you know another singer who only sings about how much of a bitch that other girl is that the guy she likes is in love with, and is constantly crying about how a guy left her? when i hear these things, i think taylor swift.

brunetterox915s avatar brunetterox915 Yeah You Are +13Reply
@990591

I'd say it's more of making fun of Taylor Swift, to be honest.