+90

You're going to root for the Packers over the Steelers, amirite?

Sports
4 31

I can't support a team with such a douchebag as a quarterback. Go pack

Rosss avatar Ross Yeah You Are +7Reply

Not because I'm a Steelers fan, but because I'm a Bears fan and a very sore loser. And nobody around here likes the packers (unless they want to be shunned)

@SpelingChampien Not because I'm a Steelers fan, but because I'm a Bears fan and a very sore loser. And nobody around here likes the...

Same here, except where I live it's like 70% Bears, 28% Packers, 2% "Hey, I like their colors", which means a lot of crap if the Packers would somehow win.

That's the way it is around here. Hell, I'll probably wear my Bears jersey to the super bowl party I'm going to, even though the Bears aren't in the super bowl.
It's funny though because I told myself before the AFC and NFC playoff games even started that I wouldn't root for the Steelers if they made it to the super bowl just because I have a friend that is a die-hard Steelers fan, and now I'm going to be rooting for them.

Emys avatar Emy No Way 0Reply

I'm not a huge fan of the Steelers, but their colours are similar to my favourite team, and my favourite team didn't make it to the Playoffs, so I had to root for the next best thing.

Why do people even bother commenting that they don't like sports? Pointless tbh nobody gives a fuck that you don't like sports.

mhch720s avatar mhch720 Yeah You Are +5Reply

I live in Wisconsin. I would quite possibly be murdered.

tododapurplecows avatar tododapurplecow Yeah You Are +4Reply

i speak for all ravens fans when i say the packers need to drive the steelers into the ground!!!!!

brunetterox915s avatar brunetterox915 Yeah You Are +4Reply

black and yellow homie

7 wins the team #7. If you don't get it, don't comment.

Phils avatar Phil No Way +3Reply
@Phil 7 wins the team #7. If you don't get it, don't comment.

by next year, #7 will have committed rape #7. If you don't get it, don't comment.

@by next year, #7 will have committed rape #7. If you don't get it, don't comment.

Its funny because if you are drunk at a bar and have sex in a public bathroom, if that person happens to be famous you can consider it rape to make money.

Phils avatar Phil No Way +5Reply
@Phil Its funny because if you are drunk at a bar and have sex in a public bathroom, if that person happens to be famous...

well i dont actually believe he raped anyone, but as a ravens fan of course im gonna tease steelers fans about it, as im sure steelers fans love teasing about ray lewis. they're just both cases of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

@Phil Teasing about Ray Lewis is cold. This is coming from a Steelers fan.

browns fans sure love it. i went to the ravens game in cleveland this year and thats all they had to say. couldnt say anything else cuz they suck. browns fans suck. but its nice to see a steelers fan who isnt an ass, so for that, i wish you well in the super bowl. well enough to come close, but ultimately lose :D

Considering the Steeler's are my team's rivals, no.

jens avatar jen Yeah You Are +2Reply
@brunetterox915 bengals? browns? ravens?

Bengals. :l
I know, we suck.

jens avatar jen Yeah You Are 0Reply
@jen Bengals. :l I know, we suck.

ill give them this: they've always beaten us down (ravens) for as far back as i can remember. but in times like these all of us afc north teams need to band together and root hard against the steelers :D

brunetterox915s avatar brunetterox915 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Im definitely rooting for the Packers. I even have a cheesehead.

lilsushigirls avatar lilsushigirl Yeah You Are +2Reply

GO PACK GO!!!!

Football? Meh, I don't care for it personally. Although I am going to watch just in case fergie decides to pull a "Janet Jackson"

=| what the fuck

Sports? Who cares

Oh, are those the teams in the super bowl or something? anyway, I won't be rooting for anyone, because I don't like sports.