+722

History teachers are living in the past, English teachers always try to make more out of something than what's there, math teachers look for answers using the concrete ways that they know how, science teachers want answers too but they are always looking for different ways to find that answer and then disprove it, and students are expected to master all of these personalities, amirite?

Education
50 3

Art teachers think of their lives like a painting, Drama teachers "act" like they don't care, and gym teachers get over weight and think teaching at a school will change that

Reminds me of the show avatar, subjects being powers and students being the avatar.

in my bio class I found myself trying to write up a comparative essay (that we do in AP World) for the topic of evolution and then thought about how my english teacher would insist there was something more there, i just had to dig deeper.

lilypops avatar lilypop Yeah You Are 0Reply