+319

What do you look for in a partner? Girls: "Well, he'd be funny, smart, sweet, sensitive, taller than me, muscular, have a certain hair colour, and he'd be caring and loyal, and his eyes would be this colour, and he's got to..." Guys: "Big tits and a nice ass." amirite?

11 32

I'd bet anything that this post was made by a chick.

@Truuninja I'd bet anything that this post was made by a chick.

Probably someone from sixbillionsecrets who's all like, "WHY WON'T GUYS ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM!!!!!!!!"

@Prosopagnosia Probably someone from sixbillionsecrets who's all like, "WHY WON'T GUYS ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM!!!!!!!!"

It was made by a bored individual who found it amusing how finicky girls are over a guy's traits, but way to be an uptight asshole about it.

If it said: "Guys: A sweet romantic women, who loves walks in the parks, and romantic dinners. Girls: Buff and huge dick." It would have a whole different response from the community.

guys who just care about big tits and nice ass and thats all they care about and nothing else are perverts and are just in a relationship to get some.

Idk about other guys but I don't wanna girl with nice tits/ass whose face looks like a troll...

@Bro, paper bags still exist.

That way, she can look as good as you can draw her to be or the pic from internets
Julian, just like the girls!

@Bro, paper bags still exist.

Dude I may even have to paperbag myself in case her's breaks... but yea I guess paper bagging would be alright :P

I prefer personality over a nice ass & tits anyday :/
I mean I still would like an attractive girl, but I wouldn't be that shallow

idgaf about his hair and eye color? or his height...

fatimas avatar fatima No Way +11Reply
@fatima idgaf about his hair and eye color? or his height...

And there are plenty of guys who do care about those things.

@wobbuffet And there are plenty of guys who do care about those things.

that is completely shallow and has nothing to do with a good relationship.

fatimas avatar fatima No Way +4Reply

The only criteria for me is someone I get along with well. And someone who's not a complete dick. And not COMPLETELY hideous.

"No guys like me because my body isn't perfect" No, no guys like you because you're a bitch. Girls need to stop assuming all guys are pigs.

This post is ridiculous.

Clay_s avatar Clay_ No Way +5Reply

Geez guys, chill out. The post wasn't made to make guys seem sexist or shallow, it was just to point out how girls dream up a guy down to the last detail, whereas guys tend really not to care that much.

Ok, so in my english class my teacher actually had us write down our "Perfect mate"
One guy who is very quiet, explains in a monotone that he want's a girl with "What I call the tripple B. Boobs, Butt, and Body"
Everyone started laughing. He was just so matter-a-fact about it.

By the way, I'm a girl and I did write hair and eye color.

The notion of an ideal mate is puzzling. How can one imagine an ideal partner? It is irrelevant whether your mate is taller/shorter, younger/older, smarter/dumber or attractive/unattractive. The purpose of having a mate is to propogate the species and raise children. The only criteria that I have, or that anyone should have, is "who will I be able to live with for the rest of my life?" The only criteria here are personal interests, social compatibility and an ability to care for one another. Plus, the notion of love based of physical attributes is ridiculous, and based solely on the compatibility of pheromones, whose effects wear off after approximately 2 years. Maybe people should focus less on quenching their thirst for dopamine, and focus on finding a partner whom they are willing to invest themselves in emotionally, and not just physically.

So, basically your mum?

Tight jeans, double D's y smilie
And she can't be bald