+130

It's always fun when the school bus takes a detour, even if it goes back to school to pick up the idiot who missed the bus, amirite?

Elocins avatar Education
1 10
The voters have decided that Elocin is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or like when you were in 8th grade, and your bus driver forgot his route, missed the turn to your school, tried to reroute through a not through street, and then had to back out, hitting a dumpster on the way back..or something like that.

@El_Duderino Or like when you were in 8th grade, and your bus driver forgot his route, missed the turn to your school, tried to...

When I was in high school, my bus driver somehow managed to hit another bus while taking a sharp turn on a narrow street.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +1Reply

I never understand how they know that's guy missed the bus...

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Jonesy I never understand how they know that's guy missed the bus...

Buses have CB radios, so usually someone from the school will call them to come back to pick up whoever missed the bus.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Jonesy Thats cheating though

How is it cheating? If it was in the morning and a kid missed the bus, then yeah, I wouldn't expect the bus to turn around, but getting them home is a different story.

@Jonesy I meant the mornings

Buses rarely, if ever, turn around because a kid missed the bus in the morning, from what I know. It might be different in other school districts, but where I went to high school, if you missed the bus, you either got to a different stop or got to school some other way.
Or stayed home. That was always an option.

I hate when there is a detour on the way home, but when there is one on the way to school it is great.