+300

Getting a cake from the Cake Boss bakery is definetly on your bucket list, amirite?

katloveshatss avatar Food & Drink
15 32
The voters have decided that katloveshats is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Pfffft. More like Charm City Cakes! (Aka Ace of Cakes :3)

I'd rather go to Charm City Cakes any day. The Cake Boss guy annoys the shit out of me and their cakes dont even look that great.

@Meredith They don't look like they have fun or like each other, either. Ace of Cakes all the way.

Exactly. It seems like all they do is yell and bitch and make shitty cakes while trying to be like ace of cakes and horribly failing.

I want a cake from Duff!

ACE OF CAKES FTW!!!

Fondant taste TERRIBLE.
:(

It's all about Charm City. I want Ben and Geof making my cakes ;)

I'd rather get one from Ace of cakes

Ace of cakes, for sure. Cake boss is a cheap knockoff.

Been there done that we got one for my sister's 12th birthday party

@cubsfan012512 Been there done that we got one for my sister's 12th birthday party

Regular cake and little hint if you order a cake you get to cut the line haha but yes the line is always always ridiculous and none of it is worth the wait. But the cake really wasn't all that good and the fondant tastes really really bad.

Ummmm i wouldn't go that far but it is probably a better price/taste/work-to-buy ratio.

how did you know!

1029384756s avatar 1029384756 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh my lord. I was visiting my mother in Jersey City, and we tried to go to Carlo's Bakery. The line was like two blocks long. It was ridiculous. NEVER. AGAIN.

Idk what this is...I'm assuming a big fancy high quality cake store? LINK PLEASE?

I may live in New York, but I am so willing to drive all the way to Maryland for my wedding cake. :)

i've had coffee cake from the cake boss place, and it was worse than entenman's. Plus I think Buddy is mean on his show.

I've only seen Ace of Cakes once so that's why I prefer Cake Boss I'm not saying its better because I've never really checked out Ace of Cakes...I'll be sure to do so now!

katloveshatss avatar katloveshats Yeah You Are 0Reply

They don't wear hairnets...or gloves. So. Remember that.

@ImTheRealShady neither does my mom

that's definitely not the same thing.

@fatima that's definitely not the same thing.

yes it is, they're all people aren't they?

ImTheRealShadys avatar ImTheRealShady Yeah You Are +3Reply
@fatima but it's your mother, not some stranger. idk.

it's not like their hands are going to poison the cakes because they aren't my mother's.

@ImTheRealShady it's not like their hands are going to poison the cakes because they aren't my mother's.

obviously you don't know anything about food safety. Your mom making a cake at home is absolutely not the same as professionals making a cake for money in a bakery.

@neither do the people on ace of cakes.

right, i haven't seen that as many times ha.