+133

Straight Guys: It's unfair how girls and gays can find shirtless guys really easily to masturbate to, but topless women are taboo. amirite?

1 11

Never have I ever masturbated to a picture of a naked male torso.

Don't forget lesbians, they'd like some topless girls too!

Have you tried the internet?

...If you're having trouble masturbating to topless women it's because your brain has become desensitized to the pictures, in other words you've watched too much "harder" porn. Think about it... when you were 13-14 a topless picture surely would have turned you just as the hardcore stuff does now. Maybe lay off the pornos for a while and you'll find that soft core will once again be sexy

@If you're having trouble masturbating to topless women it's because your brain has become desensitized to the...

I think the op is saying theres alot more topless guys roaming around for chicks and gaydudes to fap to than there are topless chicks for us straight guys to fap to... I think.

@th3don I think the op is saying theres alot more topless guys roaming around for chicks and gaydudes to fap to than there...

Yeah, I think that's what it meant - shirtless guys can walk around in public, at the beach, etc., whereas shirtless women are uncommon.

But, I just wanted to point out to OP - even though you see more male torso's, doesn't mean you start wanking off where you are - people beat the meat somewhere private, and I guess you could always keep a porno mag of tits with you, or something?

@Simon Yeah, I think that's what it meant - shirtless guys can walk around in public, at the beach, etc., whereas...

Idk about him but for me its just not the same. Id rather a real pair of mediocre tits than 10 pairs of amazing tits on paper