+455

Fox news declared that the level "No Russian" in the video game Modern Warfare 2 trained terrorists for attacking a Russian airport. With that logic, I can be trained to cast magical spells on demand because I read the Harry Potter series, amirite?

Big_Bosss avatar
18 19
The voters have decided that Big_Boss is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't see how they can compare the level to the real attack, they were completely different types of attacks, the only similarity is that it was at an airport.

FalconXCIIs avatar FalconXCII Yeah You Are +8Reply

I'm used to shooting hookers and running over people in GTA, but honestly, I felt pretty bad playing that level

@adam I'm used to shooting hookers and running over people in GTA, but honestly, I felt pretty bad playing that level

Me too. I skipped it altogether. I tried playing that level just to see why everyone was freaking the fuck out. I was not expecting a complete massacre of innocent civilians. Like you, I have played GTA and run over people, but "No Russian" was too graphic, even for me.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are 0Reply

What training could you possibly need for attacking airports? All you do is walk in and shoot people, and if you need to play a video game to learn that, you probably SHOULD be blowing yourself up.

NiceBoulders avatar NiceBoulder Yeah You Are +5Reply
@NiceBoulder What training could you possibly need for attacking airports? All you do is walk in and shoot people, and if you...

You would be surprised, Fox news also said that the Tuscon shooter "learned" how to shoot people through GTA.

@Big_Boss You would be surprised, Fox news also said that the Tuscon shooter "learned" how to shoot people through GTA.

Fox news is kinda lame. I learned how to shoot a gun at hunter's safety. So if I become a mass murderer is it their fault?

StarKidSkys avatar StarKidSky Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Big_Boss Fox news reports everything but the truth. It would become their fault.

Exactly. They just tell people what they want to hear.

StarKidSkys avatar StarKidSky Yeah You Are +1Reply
@StarKidSky Exactly. They just tell people what they want to hear.

Which is whatever is most exciting at them time. It would seem to usually be a case of "it's so extreme it must be real", which probably gets more viewers.

NiceBoulders avatar NiceBoulder Yeah You Are +1Reply

Fuck I wish people would stop pointing at Fox News for EVERYTHING. Look online, you'll find a lot more than Fox News pointing at this video game. It started with a Russian news story. Fox was probably covering that, not actually blaming the game. Get your facts straight.

@FalconXCII Well I think that FOX News should start getting their facts straight first.

They'll never get their facts straight because people will always hate on them and no one will believe them.
If Fox News had been the first to report that there was a black guy running for president, Obama wouldn't have won.

Because casting spells is just as possible as shooting someone with a gun, right?

@VictoryAAC Because casting spells is just as possible as shooting someone with a gun, right?

A joke (or gag) is a phrase or a paragraph with a humorous twist. It can be in many different forms, such as a question or short story. To achieve this end, jokes may employ irony, sarcasm, word play and other devices. Jokes may have a punchline that will end the sentence to make it humorous.