+86

Who thought of the concept of Mario? Nintedo conffernce: We need a new game concept. Yes bob? Bob: Man I just had a vision. A fat Italian man saves a princess who is 6 feet taller then him from a lizard turtle and a gorilla in a tie! John: Bob did you have shrooms again? Bob: Aw man mario got mushroom helpers man! Ceo: Bob this could actually work. amirite?

6 3

The concept of Jumpman was made by Shigeru Miyamoto. He was very interested in Popeye, though he couldn't blatantly steal it. So he created Jumpman who saves Pauline/Olive from the brutish moron Donkey Kong/Bruto. He was later moved to Super Mario Bros. (named after Mario Seagle the Nintendo warehouse landlord. He was given extreme westward influence, becoming an Italian, Brooklyn native, plumber. Turtles, fungi and crabs were supposedly found in NY sewers (which isn't true I live in NY) therefore the creation of Shellcreepers, Sidesteppers, Goombas and Koopa Troopas.

I really like how authentically japanese the name "bob" sounds.

Mario was actually fat because the consoles at the time could only handle squares and he needed to stand out.

names avatar name No Way -1Reply
Anonymous