+544

It's going to be pretty weird watching Helena Bonham Carter play the role of Hermione for a scene in Deathly Hallows Part 2, amirite?

enders avatar
11 26
The voters have decided that ender is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The bit where they sneak into the bank, Hermione used the Polyjuice Potion to turn into Bellatrix, played by Helena Bonham Carter. Therefore, Helena Bonham Carter would be acting like Hermione.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +81Reply

People who haven't read the books will be rather confused (or confunded?) by this post.

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +45Reply

I'm confused, did she pull a black swan on Emma Watson?

God damn it I need to read the book again.

@MrTie God damn it I need to read the book again.

same here! i havent read them in ages and when i saw part1 i kept forgetting stuff! :(

I was confused, not because i didn't read the book, but because i forgot she played Belatrix

I bet she had so much fun doing that. Emma probably did too, since she still got to do the voice.

She's going to be fab, I can tell already. Apparently Emma acted the scene first, then Helena copied exactly what she did? Word on the "street" and all....

i was so confused for a second i was like she lays bellatrix not hermione ..... ohhhhhhh

Unless they take out/reconstruct that scene, of course.

riceftws avatar riceftw Yeah You Are 0Reply

Why would she do that?

@Happythedragon Why would she do that?

Maybe the epilogue? But I don't know, I'm just as confused as you are.