+364

How to keep people from sitting next to you on the bus: You could hold a crying baby. You can hold a live farm animal. Or, you could just hold a Bible, amirite?

fuustoleits avatar
13 11
The voters have decided that fuustoleit is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I would definitely do this if I wasn't terrified that a religious fanatic would sit beside me and want to discuss it in great detail.

@I would definitely do this if I wasn't terrified that a religious fanatic would sit beside me and want to discuss...

There's one like that on the bus that I take to school. She's nice, but she always talks about her church escapades...

fuustoleits avatar fuustoleit Yeah You Are +1Reply

or a dead farm animal...

no you just keep smelling your hand and making disgusted faces.

Sad how true this is

A service dog in the lap works pretty well for me

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +4Reply

I can attest that the crying baby works well when you're flying Southwest also. The seat next to me is always the very last one taken - some poor sap flying stand-by.

A copy of The Communist Manifesto always seems to work in my conservative little town.

makepastanotwars avatar makepastanotwar Yeah You Are +2Reply

Fart really loud. No, REALLY loud. Like a football player.

MoTweezys avatar MoTweezy Yeah You Are -2Reply
Anonymous