+221

When the first people bought TOMS, they bought them to give shoes to kids in Africa. Now when people buy TOMS, they buy them so other people know that they give shoes to kids in Africa, amirite?

Rekraps avatar
2 7
The voters have decided that Rekrap is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I hate it when people criticize others about why they bought their TOMS. Who cares why they bought them? Really, why do you care? It doesn't matter why they bought them, because no matter what, an underprivileged kid is going to be getting a new pair of shoes.

@i_love_you_and_tacos I hate it when people criticize others about why they bought their TOMS. Who cares why they bought them? Really...

THIS. They're very comfortable shoes and I actually think they look decent, but who cares why you bought them? Someone could have got a pair to set fire to for all I care, but at least it IS helping a worthy cause.

How am I the only one who disagreed?

@Magestic_merman Because it's true...

Am I the only one who buy them for looks and comfort? For me, the charity is only a plus.

@thecatwhocopies Am I the only one who buy them for looks and comfort? For me, the charity is only a plus.

You're lying. They look terrible, so everyone knows you buy them to seem caring and to fit into your particular scene.

@You're lying. They look terrible, so everyone knows you buy them to seem caring and to fit into your particular scene.

No. Just no. That's your opinion not mine. I bought 2 pairs because I think they're cute, not to "fit into [my] particular scene." Honestly, I don't even know what you mean by that.