+200

Glasses do not give +1 intelligence. They should either be tinted or reserved for people with sight problems, amirite?

Riddles avatar
2 15
The voters have decided that Riddle is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Seriously. It pisses me off when people who don't need them wear them. I've been wearing them since I was seven, and I absolutely hate them.

fuustoleits avatar fuustoleit Yeah You Are +12Reply

Is it sad that this reminded me of the Fallout series, and I was going to correct you to say that glasses give Perception?

I hate it so much. I've had glasses since I was 4, I'm blind as a freaking bat, and people actually want them. You know what? They can have them. I'm tired of not being able to see underwater.

EstoniaObsesseds avatar EstoniaObsessed Yeah You Are +6Reply

fucking hipsters and their ridiculously large glasses with no lenses. piss me off.

I hate when people wear does hipster glasses.

Hey_Theres avatar Hey_There Yeah You Are +1Reply

I think its super annoying when people wear glasses because they think it's a fashion statement. My eyesight isn't that bad, just bad enough to need glasses, but they are so annoying and I hate wearing them, so I don't understand why people would want to have them.

And people with really big foreheads, cause those glasses really even out their face. They don't look so alien anymore

Tinted glasses aren't the same as sunglasses.

I've got a friend who needs glasses and she actually got her frames in the shape of nerd glasses. IN TORTOISESHELL. I considered telling her how much she'll hate them in a year (I've had glasses since kindergarten) but then I decided it would probably just be best to let her figure it out herself.

I don't really care if people wear them or not. That sounds kind of like saying, "Belts should only be reserved for people whose pants don't fit correctly."

They give you +1 PER in Fallout, though.

What? You mean my glasses DON'T give me super knowledge power? Well, that just dampened my entire day.