+391

The worst thing about Lady GaGa's music videos is that once you see them you can't unsee them, amirite?

HDYKMDs avatar Music
8 17
The voters have decided that HDYKMD is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Shivers Alejandro...

shivers She gave birth in Born this Way.

Canadian_Ninjas avatar Canadian_Ninja Yeah You Are +4Reply

I think her videos are much more entertaining to watch compared to many of the videos these days. At least she's keeping it interesting.

@Montana absolutely.

In what sense? The only reason I can think it's entertaining at all is laughing at the stupidity of it.

@Montana I think itès original. Name someone who makes videos like that.

The average 10 year old with a video camera. Oh wait, that'd be an improvement.

@BurnyBurn The average 10 year old with a video camera. Oh wait, that'd be an improvement.

Im sorry, Im pretty sure Lady Gaga is worth millions more than you, and has WAY more fans than you, so until you become successful enough to rival her, you can stfu.

@Montana Im sorry, Im pretty sure Lady Gaga is worth millions more than you, and has WAY more fans than you, so until you...

YouTube video thumbnail That's the only reply I can think of befitting the situation.

That's real music Cupcake you can learn from it.

@BurnyBurn That's the only reply I can think of befitting the situation. That's...

Cupcake??? Hey listen here bud I know what music is. You dont need to go all "My music is better than your's" on me. I said Lady Gaga has more talent and money tha you. If you disagree, fine. I don't care, just dont start chirping me over it.

@Montana Cupcake??? Hey listen here bud I know what music is. You dont need to go all "My music is better than your's" on...

http://www.amirite.net/560042
Time to follow my own advice^

I agree she has singing talent but the way she utilizes it is just not right. I'm sorry but I can't watch a Lady Gaga video without being mentally disturbed somehow. Some of her video's just seem... off.

While I can appreciate Lady Gaga for her musicality and her ability to actually sound good without digital voice enhancers (unlike most modern pop stars), her videos and persona are the epitome of "trying too hard."

I wish she would go back to the Pokerface/Just Dance phase. She was awesome then! None of this Born This Way crap.