+734

If you caught your bf/gf cheating on you, it would be okay to break up with them on the spot without hearing "their side of the story", amirite?

autumnleavesss avatar Relationships
3 20
The voters have decided that autumnleavess is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

12 apple pies says OP's boyfriend cheated on her and she broke up with him on the spot, but he kept asking her to listen to his side of the story.

I hate when people act like the person they cheated with "made them do it."

amotions avatar amotion Yeah You Are +30Reply
@amotion I hate when people act like the person they cheated with "made them do it."

Seriously. Either you cheated on purpose, or you were raped.

NWs are cheaters or doormats... you can choose to forgive, but there's never a "story" that will excuse cheating. Well, maybe if you have an extremely devious and evil identical twin, but that's it.

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are +24Reply

Depends. What if you see them hugging someone, then decide that they're "cheating on you" and break up with them? And the person they're with could just be a very close friend, again, depending on precisely what the circumstances are.

@x22 i think they meant caught them in bed....hugging isnt cheating.

no hugging is definately NOT cheating, like nowayitsjessi said, I meant the sexual stuff

autumnleavesss avatar autumnleavess Yeah You Are +14Reply
@autumnleavess no hugging is definately NOT cheating, like nowayitsjessi said, I meant the sexual stuff

It's not sexual, but what category would catching your bf/gf kissing someone else fall under, break up on the spot or hear the story? There could be a very reasonable explanation for that.

Oh right... In which case, the only explanation that could get them out of that, would be that they were secretly working as a prostitute. At least, that's the only one I can think of. Still, there is one. :P

@dradyn So, you wanna date prostitutes...?

I said if they secretly were, implying that they hid it from me at first. And I don't think I'd have that much a problem with it. :P Then again, I really wouldn't know.

@Rainbow35 Depends. What if you see them hugging someone, then decide that they're "cheating on you" and break up with them?...

If some guy broke up with me because I hugged another guy, then he did the right thing. Why would anyone want to stay with someone as paranoid as that?

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +19Reply

Most hugs are innocent, but if I see my guy hugging and grabbing some ass or something it's on.

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are +8Reply

WE WERE ON A BREAK

@WE WERE ON A BREAK

(Ross Geller): If you say that one more time I'M going to break up with YOU

I agree, but I'd still wanna hear what he has to say, you know, just for fun.

FlamesToDusts avatar FlamesToDust Yeah You Are +6Reply