+230

When you see an awkward looking person wearing a pokemon(etc.) t-shirt you think "geek." But when you see one of your friends wearing a pokemon(etc.) t-shirt you think "AWESOME", amirite?

Necrophilliacs avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that Necrophilliac is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I would think "AWESOME" regardless to who they are.

This will be completely unrelated to the post, but is "necrophiliac" the word describing a person with necrophilia, or is it "necrophile", following the same model as "pedophile"? Just to settle an argument between a friend of mine and myself.

@SEXY_BEAST Why don't you search it online?

I have, but the references I've found only list both "necrophiliac" and "necrophile" as a noun and won't say anything else.

@I have, but the references I've found only list both "necrophiliac" and "necrophile" as a noun and won't say...

Necrophiliac can be the correct term. I'm not actually a necrophiliac though if you were wondering.

Necrophilliacs avatar Necrophilliac Yeah You Are 0Reply