+349

No one in the fast food industry actually says "Would you like fries with that?", amirite?

armtheangelss avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that armtheangels is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sort of.

When I worked in fast food, we were encouraged to suggestive sell.
Like, if someone ordered a Whopper, ask them if they wanted cheese on it, if they wanted it in a meal.
If they ordered a meal, ask them if they wanted large.
If they order a burger and fries, ask them if they wanted a drink.
If they order a burger and drink, ask them if they wanted fries.

No, no I don't want any fries, OF COURSE I WANT FRIES! Everyone does!

they usually say something like "Hi this is Chelsea welcome to McDonald's, would you be interested in one of our strawberry swirl smoothies today?"

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@528491 they usually say something like "Hi this is Chelsea welcome to McDonald's, would you be interested in one of our...

I've never met a Chelsea working at Mcdonald's lol.

Only Martha, Maria, Anne, Claudia, Marissa, Tadesha, Shanaynay

@CatMan I've never met a Chelsea working at Mcdonald's lol. Only Martha, Maria, Anne, Claudia, Marissa, Tadesha, Shanaynay

haha shanaynay, I actually went to McDonalds a couple days before I commented and the chick's name was Chelsea that's why I said it.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +1Reply

I had this asked of me today. So no, you are not right.

i work at sonic and we have to ask "are tator tots okay?" lol