+91

People with a disorder, eating or otherwise, shouldn't be frowned upon or treated differently, amirite?

Jessicupcakes avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that Jessicupcake is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It really does hurt when you are frowned upon.

KaySeass avatar KaySeas Yeah You Are 0Reply
@KaySeas It really does hurt when you are frowned upon.

Doesn't it? Some kids think I'm a freak for my ADHD, and when I was... struggling with my self-image, people kind of... strayed.

Jessicupcakes avatar Jessicupcake Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Jessicupcake Doesn't it? Some kids think I'm a freak for my ADHD, and when I was... struggling with my self-image, people kind...

Yeah, people think I'm weird because I am a hypochondriac, have an anxiety disorder, and AVPD.

@KaySeas Yeah, people think I'm weird because I am a hypochondriac, have an anxiety disorder, and AVPD.

Ah, I love hypochondriac. It's... ironic.
And a person is a person, no matter what. People are just to condescending, conservative and rude.

@KaySeas They really are. It's pretty sad.

Just shows how fail the human race is... I'm a little sad to be apart of it... Then again, opposable thumbs! :D