Vlisss avatar
1 77

I used to play clarinet.
I hated practicing.

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are 0Reply
@oink I used to play clarinet. I hated practicing.

That's what I hate. I have first chair at the moment because I practiced for the first time. :D

Jessicupcakes avatar Jessicupcake Yeah You Are 0Reply

All instruments are cool. I personally like the triangle. It totally ROCKS. /s :P

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss All instruments are cool. I personally like the triangle. It totally ROCKS. /s :P

I wanted to do percussion. But Mom (AKA PMShoe) said it had to be clarinet. No way was I doing that. So I was 'OH MY GOD! SO VERY GOOD!!' at flute. Whatever Band Director lady. You're stupid. She always was... :P

@Jessicupcake I wanted to do percussion. But Mom (AKA PMShoe) said it had to be clarinet. No way was I doing that. So I was 'OH...

lol I was being sarcastic. that's what the "/s" is for. Anyways, I've really always wanted to learn the piano but never got around to taking classes. Flute is good! I mean how many instruments can make a cobra dance?

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sarah I play piano. It's fun :D

Used too. I was good, but my mom didn't buy me a nicer piano and ended up stopping my classes.

@Jessicupcake Used too. I was good, but my mom didn't buy me a nicer piano and ended up stopping my classes.

I don't have a piano at the moment so my skills are kind of lacking. I really want to learn how to drum and play the ukulele though.

Sarahs avatar Sarah Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sarah I don't have a piano at the moment so my skills are kind of lacking. I really want to learn how to drum and play...

I have two pianos, but I don't play either of them enough. I got my Grade 8 from the Royal Conservatory of Music but I haven't practised hardcore in years so I'm really rusty at all my pieces.

@Sarah Send one of them this way, haha. :)

You can have my upright, it's out of tune anyways. But I think I'd prefer to keep my baby grand. I'll need it when I start to practise playing Jurassic Park again.

@Rebel You can have my upright, it's out of tune anyways. But I think I'd prefer to keep my baby grand. I'll need it when...

Baby grand? I want that one! And I'll steal Sarah's shiny new reblescum upright. Issa special edition.

@Rebel No one will be stealing any of my pianos. >:|

It's serious business when you break out the stern face.

Sarahs avatar Sarah Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Rebel Someone has to be the stern adult around here.

This is Amirite. There isn't supposed to be, that's why I am here. No one criticizes my pervertedness. ^^

@Sarah Now go buy some cats.

Hey now, just because I'm a responsible adult doesn't mean I'm a crazy cat lady.

@Sarah D: yeah it does.

Give it time, you're going to become a crazy cat lady when you grow up too.

@13685 (Jessicaaaa): I'm criticizing your pervertedness RIGHT NOW.

@Jessicupcake You makeh me cryy! @13707 (A no knee mousse): I'd love too(: Webcam sessions ftw!

You're only 14! You shouldn't be perverted!
@13707 (A no knee mousse): I've always wanted to learn to play the drums, but I don't think I have the rhythm for it.

I'm sorry but it seems they are sending Solid Snake to retrieve the Pianos even as we speak.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sarah I play piano. It's fun :D

Go ahead tease me why don't ya!

@13610 (Jessicaaaa): That's awesome, you can come to my house and make all these mice dance on out of here! lol
@13609 (OinkMooRawr): Picolos, you mean those green martians from Namek can make Snakes dance?

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply

I tried flute first, but I couldn't make a noise so I went with clarinet. I WAS THE VERY BEST. :D

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are 0Reply
@oink I tried flute first, but I couldn't make a noise so I went with clarinet. I WAS THE VERY BEST. :D

I made noise and made the SPESHAL SPIT TRIANGLE!
@13598 (rebelscum): Our Alto Sax section was moved to the back because they suck and play to loud. So the trumpets are always harrassing me. :P I volunteered for the seventh grade band to help out the kiddos. They are... always staring.
@13605 (Bliss): That's a clarinet... I can make mice dance. :D
That's lame.

I played trumpet in bad. I would always harass the clarinet players since I sat right behind them.

YOU ARE MY NATURAL ENEMY >:D

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are 0Reply

OOOOH I WANNA PLAY JURASSIC PARK! Roar.

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are 0Reply

In Soviet Russia Mouse plays flute and makes you dance.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Jessicupcake Oh noes! The tables! They have turned!

Mouse Revenge! Run foar your lives! >:O

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss Mouse Revenge! Run foar your lives! >:O

Ahhh! runs away from rude anonymous amiriter from like two weeks ago

@Jessicupcake Ahhh! runs away from rude anonymous amiriter from like two weeks ago

She might still be lurking around these parts stalking us waiting for the right time to strike :( Oh noes! I might have to write another 5 page essay response! :P

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss She might still be lurking around these parts stalking us waiting for the right time to strike :( Oh noes! I might...

Aha! Then she will get offended and claim that 'the user sign up doesn't work' or she would fight back! :B

@Jessicupcake Aha! Then she will get offended and claim that 'the user sign up doesn't work' or she would fight back! :B

God I don't think I can go for another round. Runs away too

Night of The Living Anon 2: The Zombie Anon that won't die has learned spell check and is back with a Vengeance! Rawr!

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Jessicupcake Aha! Oh no! Her worse threat: bad grammar!!

After a quick read: Does not compute. Does not compute. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Self Destruct

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply

Bringing it back to the MUSIC...

...does anyone else really want to learn the drums?

@...does anyone else really want to learn the drums?

(A no knee mousse): Am learning kind of, although I'm really inclined to music so learning new instruments just comes to me.

@Jessicupcake Showoff...

Jeez what do you expect :[

@Rocky Jeez what do you expect :[

I love you thougggghhh! ^^
@13732 (rebelscum): My friends are... worse. I'm not even perverted on here!

AHHH TOO MANY COMMENTS!
I play the clarinet and drums.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Chromana AHHH TOO MANY COMMENTS! I play the clarinet and drums.

(Chromana):Haha. You missed this whole convo with a lot of comments. :D
That's cool though. I wanna play drums....

What? Why? What the fuck ? Wrrryyhhht ?! Codburrow? myyyyyyyyyyymmmmmmm !!! Why is there all these comments?! hidro

Spacial. From outter Space :P

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss Spacial. From outter Space :P

Oh snap! Aha... You got like 70-sumthin comments. Just for your incompetence in music. :D

@14080

I shall. Aha... 69. :D

The guitar hero guitar is an instrument because I say so! lol

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply

At least cool ones. I play flute.
:P I hate band.

Jessicupcakes avatar Jessicupcake Yeah You Are -1Reply

Everyone plays freaking wind instruments and crap. BAND NERDS lol.
Violin and piano and bass ftw.

Anonymous