+258

girls: its creepy when you start a new class and your the ONLY girl in it and so the teacher is all nicer and the other students are all looking at you like you dont belong. amirite?

Simplycelestes avatar Education
1 13
The voters have decided that Simplyceleste is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

when i took auto that was what happened to me. i ended up being switched out because the teacher made a complaint that i was "causing distractions in the classroom and was just being disruptive" i now have to take cooking.

@Bethanytheravenclaw when i took auto that was what happened to me. i ended up being switched out because the teacher made a complaint...

That would piss me off so much. Actually I honestly would rather take cooking but the situation...jeez. I'd throw a fit about that.

@FlipFlopsAndSocks That would piss me off so much. Actually I honestly would rather take cooking but the situation...jeez. I'd throw a...

yeah i wasn't to happy about it either. i like cooking but i would much rather be in auto class. oh well.

It's equally awkward when you're the only guy in a class of girls...

Distinctionss avatar Distinctions Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Distinctions It's equally awkward when you're the only guy in a class of girls...

that sounds awesome as long as they arent annoying bubbly air head girls:)

Simplycelestes avatar Simplyceleste Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Simplyceleste that sounds awesome as long as they arent annoying bubbly air head girls:)

lol I'm a girl. Just sayin that I figure guys probably find it just as weird.

Distinctionss avatar Distinctions Yeah You Are 0Reply

This happened with me in PE. Double awkward when we went swimming.

or if you're the only white person in the class. Happens to me ALL THE TIME.

That was comp sci for me in high school! Of course they all respected me because I was easily the best in the class, but still. I had nobody to talk to because they were all weird and socially awkward...

It's
you're
(take out and)
(replace all with much)
(add comma after 'nicer')
don't

That was bothering me.

that's like woodshop at my school. there's like maybe 5 chicks who take it. This year there are no girls in my class, but last year there was one. And she was so hot.