+189

In America, the radio makes us listen to shit (sex, drugs, women etc), we watch shit on TV (MTV, sex, drugs, violence, obscenity, etc), we eat shit (fatty food with tons of oil like McDonald's), and the media teaches us shit. No wonder America is so shitty. amirite?

mNmL0ver14s avatar
4 34
The voters have decided that mNmL0ver14 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

In America, you can listen to whatever you want, watch whatever you want, eat whatever you want, and learn whatever you want. You don't even have those simple freedoms in a lot of countries around the world.

@DanielJames In America, you can listen to whatever you want, watch whatever you want, eat whatever you want, and learn whatever...

Yeah I was about to say maybe change the channel, make a salad, read a book, etc. You've got plenty of options, just pock something less "shitty"

People like you are the reason America is so shitty. Instead of supporting the country you live in, you bash it. Exactly what benefit does that have for America?

No one MAKES you.

Taters avatar Tater No Way +17Reply

So move then. WE DON'T NEED THE LIKES OF YOU RUNNING AMUCK IN THE US OF A

Hayleys avatar Hayley No Way +15Reply

Just be happy you aren't in a certain Eurasian country, where shit does all this stuff to you

women are shit..?

@Edward_FINNA women are shit..?

no i meant that as a lot of the songs on the radio describe women in obscene ways and just talk about the joy of having sex with them...not that they're shit, trust me, i'd be the last person you hear that from.

mNmL0ver14s avatar mNmL0ver14 Yeah You Are 0Reply

People are serving overseas RISKING THEIR LIVES to make this country better, and you're complaining about how shitty this country is? Don't like the song?- Change the station. Don't like the food?- Don't eat it. Don't like the show on TV?- watch something else. And actually be grateful for what you have instead of complaining

@BeautifulNightmare People are serving overseas RISKING THEIR LIVES to make this country better, and you're complaining about how...

To make the country better? To steal the oil from the countries they're fighting against so that USA can become wealthier? I don't want to be part of that.

okay wow im sorry, i think one time was sufficient to get everyone's point across. Its not that I'm not grateful that I life in America, I really am especially compared to what other countries have to go through, it just when i made this post i was fed up with all the mediocrity around me. I definitely could have worded this better to get my point across, but yeah i don't do any of the things I listed. I don't watch MTV, i rarely listen to the radio because of the types of songs they tend to play, and I avoid eating out , but I'm tired of so many people being negatively influenced by the media and the types of values America seems to uphold, and I just feel like SOMETHING needs to be done, because unlike many other people I feel like it is corrupting younger and younger generations. I hear little kids around me talking about sex at an age I didn't even know it existed and cussing like they're free compliments and a whole lot of other things. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

mNmL0ver14s avatar mNmL0ver14 Yeah You Are +6Reply

Freedom is a great gift, but our choices with our freedom taints society.

Be accountable and change the channel, what you eat, etc.

Saying "grease" instead of "oil" would have made more sense. Oil is a term more appropriate for crude oil or petroleum.

Shadis avatar Shadi No Way 0Reply
@Shadi Saying "grease" instead of "oil" would have made more sense. Oil is a term more appropriate for crude oil or petroleum.

(Chauncy Pickles): I cook food in oil. Sunflower oil, vegetable oil, cooking oil. That's what it says on the bottle. And petrol isn't oil.

silvershadow6s avatar silvershadow6 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@silvershadow6 (Chauncy Pickles): I cook food in oil. Sunflower oil, vegetable oil, cooking oil. That's what it says on the...

Oil isn't seeping from McDonald's food. Grease is. Grease is oil that has already been put to use.

Shadis avatar Shadi No Way -1Reply

Then leave. We don't need you here if you're gonna talk trash about your country. Either learn to live with it or gtfo. Those are your options.

"(sex, drugs, women etc)"
HAHAHAHA. Someone hates women.

@mNmL0ver14 I'm a girl...

Fixed it. You're hilarious.

@thecatwhocopies Fixed it. You're hilarious.

sigh i hate repeating myself, but if you went up a few comments where i wrote "no i meant that as a lot of the songs on the radio describe women in obscene ways and just talk about the joy of having sex with them...not that they're shit, trust me, i'd be the last person you hear that from."
I'm a feminist.

@thecatwhocopies I read it, I'm just stating that.... oh, nevermind! You're not worth my time.

because you have nothing left to complain about because you misinterpreted what i said and now you realize what you thought was wrong

@thecatwhocopies No I sincerely forgot what I was saying. Good day to you, you lovely chipmunk!

oh well you could've said that instead of saying that I was a "waste of your time"... way to be mean!
Chipmunk...huh for some reason, i like that

Such an ignorant post from an ignorant person. TV is for entertainment. Radio is for entertainment. Media is for entertainment. School is for learning. Learn the fucking difference. Not everything has to be educational. If you don't like the fact that there is a lot of ignorant people here, be happy, less competition for you.

@LAKERSoverHEAT Such an ignorant post from an ignorant person. TV is for entertainment. Radio is for entertainment. Media is for...

who said anything about entertainment having to be educational? Just because something isn't obscene, doesn't mean its not entertaining. You completely missed the point I was trying to get across.
and your post is ignorant in itself, you're judging me without knowing me or fully understanding my viewpoint so, rather I could call you an ignorant person.