+77

It feels good when it's your bday and ppl you thought didn't pay attention to you tell or write on your facebook wall "happy birthday!" =) amirite?

BrittanyJs avatar
1 8
The voters have decided that BrittanyJ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Happy Birthday!

This is exactly why I don't put my birthday details on FaceBook. I dislike it when random people I don't really talk to anymore wish me happy birthday. In fact, two/three months ago my status was "Steve is finally 19," and at least two people wished me a happy birthday. My birthday was about one or two months before.

Happy Birthday!

Not many people wish me Happy Birthday anymore, so if a stranger does, it makes me feel a lot better.

incedios avatar incedio Yeah You Are 0Reply

Thank you guys :)

BrittanyJs avatar BrittanyJ Yeah You Are 0Reply

yeah, i definetly know what you mean. even if their niceness isn't exactly permanent, at least they tok the 3 seconds to write you a message. it really makes you feel warm & fuzzy inside, amirite?

hiitsemiles avatar hiitsemile Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yea you are! Lol

Happy BDay!

Aw thank you! :D