+429

Dads on tv shows are always dumb, oldest brothers are tools, the sister is a skank, the middle child is "misunderstood," and the youngest is spoiled. Oh and mom is the super smart but extremely oblivious. amirite?

Nanacakess avatar
11 7
The voters have decided that Nanacakes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sounds kinda like modern family

betsys avatar betsy Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Jeepers Sounds kinda like modern family

How? That was the first show I thought of and I ended up deciding it didn't fit this scenario.

@Philosopher How? That was the first show I thought of and I ended up deciding it didn't fit this scenario.

Well think about it. The sister is a skank. The dad is dumb. Luke is the baby so everyone treasures him and the mom is smart but an odd mom

@Jeepers Well think about it. The sister is a skank. The dad is dumb. Luke is the baby so everyone treasures him and the mom...

I really don't think Luke is treasured per se, Haley is more of a "typical annoying teenage girl" than a skank, Clair is kind of smart but definitely not oblivious, but ya Phil is a doofus.

its also like my house (middle child)

cody_fls avatar cody_fl Yeah You Are +1Reply

This is also like the Middle.