+86

You automatically judge people based on their music tastes, amirite?

andijeannettes avatar
1 6

It really gets me when people do that. My friends are really into music and if I tell them I like a certain band that they hate they dislike me that much more. There is more to life than music.

@benjyfranky It really gets me when people do that. My friends are really into music and if I tell them I like a certain band...

Perhaps you should use the term "friend" loosely in this case. I hate people that do that.

I judge them but it doesn't mean I hate them or anything. It just means I think they either have an awesome taste in music or a shitty taste in music. Also, I find that any judgements I make about a person from first impressions are usually wrong anyway.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +5Reply

Only if they're the type of people that "only listen to bands if their number of fans is in the double digits"

No, but it annoys the piss out of me when someone comes riding down the street with their windows down, and songs full of "Dick, pussy, sex, drugs LOL" are playing full blast. That's when I wanna yell "STFU YOUR MUSIC IS SHIT!"

Anonymous