+587

After taking spanish, you wonder what an English language class would be like and you think, wow it would suck to learn English, amirite?

Fleebas avatar Education
3 12
The voters have decided that Fleeba is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes, yes it does.
I had to learn English in two years before going to Highschool :/

Ittzelnomnoms avatar Ittzelnomnom Yeah You Are +4Reply

Imagine learning to say anything with a "J" sound.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are 0Reply

Or Italian! Italian verbs all end in -are, -ire, or -ere.

When it comes to remembering English verbs, they're pretty much screwed.

StarGazers avatar StarGazer Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1077054

How did I know you would just magically show up here?! I am good.

*harder

It would be the exact same as what you would learn in your spanish class but your learning english. And english is actualy a really easy language to learn, where as french spanish italian ect. you have so many different verbs.

@*harder It would be the exact same as what you would learn in your spanish class but your learning english. And...

points to my comment above

Plus all Italian words sound like they're spelled. Unlike some English words that have silent and/or unneeded letters.

StarGazers avatar StarGazer Yeah You Are +1Reply

Spanish is much hsrder in my opinion, I mean, you don't conjugate verbs in english and there's no masculine or femenine nouns...