Dwights avatar
74 79

I hate the thing they have between the commercials. Next year they should stop it completely.

I heard the Super Bowl was postponed a week because the Doritos commercials weren't finished.

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +25Reply

Except during car commercials.

Those all suck.

@Except during car commercials. Those all suck.

Normally they do but Eminem made one for Chrystler! It's going to air during the third quarter

ImTheRealShadys avatar ImTheRealShady Yeah You Are +1Reply
@duckshirt that one was awesome

@1027116 (duckshirt): I KNOW. it would have been even better if em had been doing the voice-over too.

ImTheRealShadys avatar ImTheRealShady Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ImTheRealShady @1027116 (duckshirt): I KNOW. it would have been even better if em had been doing the voice-over too.

that's true, but Tim Allen has pretty much been the poster child / go-to-guy for all Michigan-related TV/radio advertisements in the last couple years so I think they were kind of forced to pick him

duckshirts avatar duckshirt Yeah You Are -1Reply

lol I don't even pay attention to the game :P Not a big football fan.. but I LOVE watching the commercials.

thethinkers avatar thethinker Yeah You Are +16Reply

The black eyed peas are totally sucking

WolfeDeWarys avatar WolfeDeWary Yeah You Are +16Reply
@1025701

you have a good point, they are overrated here england, i don't know about anywhere else though.

WolfeDeWarys avatar WolfeDeWary Yeah You Are 0Reply
@twisted_memories Hella overrated here in Canada.

@1026154 (twisted_memories): overrated EVERYWHERE.

@omnomnom @1026154 (twisted_memories): overrated EVERYWHERE.

Well there has to be a reason that people buy their albums. Just because their music doesn't fall your favorite music genre does not mean that they are appealing to anyone else.

@Well there has to be a reason that people buy their albums. Just because their music doesn't fall your favorite...

Sure, I don't really like their music, but I know that some people do. That doesn't mean that they aren't overrated.

I loved the Darth Vader Volkswagon commercial! so cute and funny (:

I didn't even know what the superbowl was until there were amirite posts about it.

@I didn't even know what the superbowl was until there were amirite posts about it.

i never cared about the superbowl til this post. I get interupt crazied american football fans

POTD with less than 30 votes!

reerees avatar reeree Yeah You Are +12Reply
reerees avatar reeree Yeah You Are 0Reply
@reeree POTD with less than 30 votes!

...and without even being homepaged

@1025651

I thought the Doritos one with the creepy guy sucking the cheese dust off the other guy's fingers was funny.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +10Reply

...
*supposed

You can't see the commercials in Canada :/

LovelyGreens avatar LovelyGreen Yeah You Are +7Reply
@1027102

Alaska is part of the US not Canada...

LovelyGreens avatar LovelyGreen Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1027806

It's still irrelevant to my comment

LovelyGreens avatar LovelyGreen Yeah You Are +2Reply
528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +11Reply
@LovelyGreen You can't see the commercials in Canada :/

I live in Canada and I watched them....

I just watch the good commercials the next day on youtube.

I'm only watching the superbowl for the eminem commercials l smilie

ImTheRealShadys avatar ImTheRealShady Yeah You Are +4Reply

POTD within hours? Nice.

hello

@hello

lolwut

My favorites so far are the McDonald's one with the bears and the Justin Bieber/Ozzie one.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@528491 My favorites so far are the McDonald's one with the bears and the Justin Bieber/Ozzie one.

"Kinda looks like a girl." Hahaha I can't believe they put that on the commercial! Hilarious though

@Alyssa "Kinda looks like a girl." Hahaha I can't believe they put that on the commercial! Hilarious though

Haha yeah I showed it to my 12 year old little sister and she said "Wait! THAT caveman looking guy was Justin Bieber!?!?"

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +5Reply

I waited the whole time to see that commercial and I was slightly disapointed because I thought that it was gonna be, I guess, better.

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are +1Reply

Thanks for that follow up bro, it really cleared this post up for me.

yussssss.

Wow.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are 0Reply

What's the massive thing about the adverts? Non-American here..

@528491 well you see, they're hilarious

Well, you see, I would never have guessed that from the comments. :P
Nah, I was wondering why they were better than any other adverts.. But cool.

@thinkfathomless Well, you see, I would never have guessed that from the comments. :P Nah, I was wondering why they were better...

Advertising companies know the Superbowl is one of the most viewed programs of the year, so they pour a bunch of money into making high-quality (supposedly) commericals.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Rocky Advertising companies know the Superbowl is one of the most viewed programs of the year, so they pour a bunch of...

Yeah, I can see the logic in that. I wondered if there was a long string of ads all advertising the same product that told a story through the ad breaks or something; I did guess that they would be 'high quality'. Thanks. (:

talk during the program and get your ass handed to you.

@talk during the program and get your ass handed to you.

(I'mtoolazytologin): Yeah that's how it goes in my family. Shut the hell up during the game and talk all you want during the commercials.

Am i right in thinking this is the POTD?

@Am i right in thinking this is the POTD?

No. Everything you know is wrong. Black is white, up is down and short is long.

@Norma No. Everything you know is wrong. Black is white, up is down and short is long.

And everything you used to think was so important doesn't really matter anymore because the simple fact remains that everything you know is wrong.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Ram27 And everything you used to think was so important doesn't really matter anymore because the simple fact remains...

Just forget the words sing along. All you need to understand is everything you know is wrong.

BoatsandHoess avatar BoatsandHoes Yeah You Are +3Reply

we must live in the same world as you think your funny when you clearly aren't

@Norma you're* I don't think I'm funny, it's a Weird Al song. :|

Damn typo :/, sorry for my attitude im having a real bad day, i knew where it was from im just full of anger right now, so no hard feeling

@1025776

Catching a ball while avoiding 300 pound defenders who want to kill you deserves a little dance

adams avatar adam Yeah You Are +16Reply
@1025776

I'm also not a football fan, but I'd like to see you attempt to play pro football and then see if you do a "little dance."

@1026157

I'd do a little dance...

@1026157

No way man. When you get a first down in the biggest game of your life I think you deserve to celebrate. Every little thing matters in football. If you don't make that "little catch", you don't get the first down which leads to the other team getting the ball which means that they may score. When you see them celebrate, remember that what they did may lead to something big.

Anonymous