+296

The British could write how much they know about the Superbowl on the back of a stamp, and how much they care without using any ink, amirite?

lt2010s avatar
4 23
The voters have decided that lt2010 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

So...they used a pencil?

Just kidding, i know what you mean.

I'm American and this applies to me...

campykelseys avatar campykelsey Yeah You Are +4Reply

What I know about the Superbowl:
-28 million pounds of chips are eaten in the US on Superbowl Sunday
-328 million gallons of beer is drank
Yeah, that's about it.

I don't see what the big fuss is really, but then again we get over-excited when the FA cup is on or somwthing like that

@WolfeDeWary I don't see what the big fuss is really, but then again we get over-excited when the FA cup is on or somwthing like that

Oh yeah, FA Cup! I live in the United States and I follow it. Go Manchester United!

That, the EPL, and the Champions' League.

Dude, I didn't even know what the SuperBowl was until about 2 hours ago. I thought it was probably a baseball competition.

All I know about th Superbowl is (and this is from guessing): it's a baseball game? Or tournament? And there's really good adverts in the middle :P

StaceysDads avatar StaceysDad Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Except we don't play baseball in February.

Oh. Sorry, there was no way I could've known that :P why not?

@StaceysDad Oh. Sorry, there was no way I could've known that :P why not?

Lol because in much of America right now there's multiple feet of snow on the ground. Baseball's a summer sport :)
(Superbowl is football by the way)

@Lol because in much of America right now there's multiple feet of snow on the ground. Baseball's a summer sport :)...

Oh, as in American or FA type football? I was just wondering, because we've got the 6 Nations tournament on now :)

@American football, my bad :)

No no, it's fine, i probably should've guessed, most of amirite is American! :)

it's not 2010.

lol, I didn't remember that SuperBowl is only in America...

For the record it's American Football (Not to be confused with Football,which we called Soccer for some reason), not Baseball.

Pyromanic519s avatar Pyromanic519 Yeah You Are 0Reply