+436

We're fucked if this is what music has come to these days, amirite?

Ram27s avatar Music
7 16
The voters have decided that Ram27 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It caused me physical pain to hear Fergie butchering Guns N Roses with Slash right there... deeeeppp physical pain

girlsailors avatar girlsailor Yeah You Are +10Reply
@1025882

I heard that she was hanging all around him from one of the posts on here...he might catch an STD poor Slash..

bokibojangless avatar bokibojangles Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1025895

Ugh. That just fucking blows my mind.

bokibojangless avatar bokibojangles Yeah You Are 0Reply
@girlsailor It caused me physical pain to hear Fergie butchering Guns N Roses with Slash right there... deeeeppp physical pain

JESUS she fucking sang a Guns 'N Roses song?!?!?! That should be fucking illegal! Which one? Btw i dont watch the super bowl so thats why i dont know lol

bokibojangless avatar bokibojangles Yeah You Are +4Reply
@bokibojangles JESUS she fucking sang a Guns 'N Roses song?!?!?! That should be fucking illegal! Which one? Btw i dont watch the...

Well I wouldn't say that she "sang" anything... more like yelled out lyrics to a song. It was "Sweet Child O' Mine"

Roxies avatar Roxie Yeah You Are +4Reply

Why can't music be like it used to be? I miss songs like this so much:

@1026032

oh shit...sometimes I dont think about that...sorry i deleted it

@iloveyoutbh Why can't music be like it used to be? I miss songs like this so much:

"This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that."
Balls to that. What song is it?

There's still good new music. You just have to look beyond the crappy music to get to it.

Yes because music will be our downfall. This post is retarded. I don't like today's music but who gives a fuck? It's music. No good or bad, all based on someone's opinion of it.