+433

Even if you don't particularly love the Black Eyed Peas, you have to admit that all the lights and the glowing dancers were cool during the half-time show, amirite?

DobbyTheElfs avatar Music
0 12
The voters have decided that DobbyTheElf is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What was that, Tron the Musical?

People wearing light and swaying from side to side is hardly a special effect. I just felt like I was watching a big boy version of Tron Legacy. Between that, the singing, Fergie singing guns n roses, Fergie singing in general and Slash, no, just no. It was bad.

It was a bad attempt at a recreation of the 2008 Olympics opening ceremony.

I loved the show as soon as I muted my TV.

I totally lost my respect for slash after the halftime show.

The lights were obviously only there to distract people from the fact that the Black Eyed Peas can't sing. Or dance.

Or as my ever-so loving theology teacher said: They looked like glow-in-the-dark condoms!

My school's drill team were part of the glowing dancers :D

heysoulsisters avatar heysoulsister Yeah You Are +1Reply
@heysoulsister My school's drill team were part of the glowing dancers :D

Damn, I wish my school did that. Too bad we don't have a legit "drill team." And if you count color guard, there's only 8 of us.

meysenburgers avatar meysenburger Yeah You Are +1Reply

Cool show, terrible singers. Definately a studio band

Agreed. I hate how people are saying it "totally sucked" because the singing wasn't good. Yes the singing was bad but that happens plenty with live performances. You also have to consider stuff like effects and stage presence.

Writingislife16s avatar Writingislife16 Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Writingislife16 Agreed. I hate how people are saying it "totally sucked" because the singing wasn't good. Yes the singing was bad...

The stage presence sucked, too. And the rest has nothing to do with the actual Black Eyed Peas's talent. Yeah, the rest was cool, but the actual Black Eyed Peas sucked.

meysenburgers avatar meysenburger Yeah You Are +4Reply