+657

Best commercial of the night? When they said Justin Bieber looked like a girl in the Best Buy commercial, amirite?

RaShEllllAs avatar
26 27
The voters have decided that RaShEllllA is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wasn't that Justin Beiber who said it all dressed up?

TailgateJuliets avatar TailgateJuliet Yeah You Are +19Reply

It was him that said it though, and that's what made it so funny

Julesybellss avatar Julesybells Yeah You Are +12Reply

he gained an ounce of respect from me for dissing himself on a Superbowl commercial, just an ounce

rivals avatar rival Yeah You Are +7Reply

Especially since he's the one who said it.

@flyingsunnycat Especially since he's the one who said it.

maybe it was a method to confront all this shit about him and say how it doesn't affect him?
hahas idk just asking.

I really like Justin Bieber now, not his voice, just him in general. He knows how to laugh at himself and that is a VERY important trait in performing.

It was funny because he insulted himself, but if you look carefully you can see that he's wearing a Justin Bieber shirt

OMG I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING!

Nesss avatar Ness Yeah You Are 0Reply

What i love most about Justin Bieber is that he can laugh at himself. He knows that there are people who hate him, but he doesnt let that get to him. He did it so that he could show the haters that he doesnt care what they say about him

It wasnt justin beiber who said it you guys are all stupid look in the background when justin is dancing the guy is there, so its not him. idiots.

Ugh. I'm so sick of people making these jokes. They stopped being funny about three months ago, when everybody decided that they were 'uber cool' to be Beiber-haters.

@Ugh. I'm so sick of people making these jokes. They stopped being funny about three months ago, when everybody...

Because he has a giant ego, thinks he can sing, and destroys Eminem songs. He thinks that everybody loves him. That is why people are sick of him. Same reason why people hate Kayne West. EGO.

@Phil Because he has a giant ego, thinks he can sing, and destroys Eminem songs. He thinks that everybody loves him. That...

He just said he looks like a girl on the most watched TV program of the year, he obviously can make fun of himself.

CapedCrusaders avatar CapedCrusader Yeah You Are +23Reply
@RaShEllllA Wait what song by Eminem did he sing?!?! Imma kill him

Lose Yourself. Look it up. Justin Bieber Lose Yourself. He doesn't even sing... he yells.

@Phil Lose Yourself. Look it up. Justin Bieber Lose Yourself. He doesn't even sing... he yells.

I wish eminem would diss him for it
"YOU LIL SISSY FAG KISS MY ASS I'LL KILL YOU DUMP YOUR PUSSY IN A BAG-"

ImTheRealShadys avatar ImTheRealShady Yeah You Are +12Reply
@Angelic_dude Someone's obviously a Beiber-lover.

Why do I have to be a fan to be sick of every single teenager on the internet insulting some kid because they think that they're "cool?" It's not funny anymore. We get it. He sounds slightly like a girl. But you asshats don't have to say it over and over and over again. It's not a joke anymore, it's annoying as hell.