+90

It's pretty sad when my high school has won more games and scored more points in Cowboys Stadium than the Dallas Cowboys themselves, amirite?

I_Hate_Farmville69s avatar Sports
0 9
The voters have decided that I_Hate_Farmville69 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well high school games usually have higher scores so it makes sense that the high school team has scored more points. High school football is also a lot less competitive than the NFL. The best high school teams usually win almost every game.

@Blake11roys Well high school games usually have higher scores so it makes sense that the high school team has scored more...

Blake11roys: yeah I really didn't take any of that into account. I really just posted this out of frustration at how the cowboys were playing last season. It was basically more of a bashing the cowboys post instead of commending my high school post

Oh okay. I live close to aledo so I was Jw.

I was gonna reference a lvl 45 Arcanine fighting a lvl 23 Growlithe vs a lvl 87 Charizard fighting a lvl 90 Arcanine. But that seems pointless now.

Omg your marching band is so lucky.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are 0Reply