+327

Though it's gross to a lot of people, it's absurd that anal sex (even for married couples) is illegal where I live. I mean what the fuck law has got to do with the intimacy and sex lives of people, amirite?

Iwannafingeryous avatar Relationships
3 19
The voters have decided that Iwannafingeryou is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1037074

It's usually hard for them to know that but let's just say sometimes they get to hear things you might have said to someone. But the point here is that it's ridiculous because it's even mentioned in the legislation.

Iwannafingeryous avatar Iwannafingeryou Yeah You Are +10Reply
@1037074

a dude in florida got caught when the police busted into his house to arrest him for something else, and walked in on him having anal sex with another guy.

Don't cops have bigger offences to deal with, like jaywalking? What cop goes by a house and thinks "I better break into this house, that doesn't sound like missionary to me!"?

lol was the "what the fuck" intended as a pun?

@YuZ lol was the "what the fuck" intended as a pun?

Partly though I wasn't sure if many people would get it.

Where do you live? That seems like something that would be illegal like 500 years ago not now.

I think that law was meant for gay males, which is totally homophobic.

Jayzees avatar Jayzee Yeah You Are +9Reply

Do you mean sodomy or anal sex specifically? I think most societies outlawed sodomy because they considered it another way to peg rapists and perverts and stuff, but now sodomy is just another part of sexual activity, such as anal sex, felatio, or using "toys" and such.

@Shadi Do you mean sodomy or anal sex specifically? I think most societies outlawed sodomy because they considered it...

(Chauncy Pickles): Anal sex whether it is between heterosexual or homosexual partners. Also, sex toys are prohibited here. I mean being sold or commercialized in any way.

@Iwannafingeryou (Chauncy Pickles): Anal sex whether it is between heterosexual or homosexual partners. Also, sex toys are...

When did I distinguish between heterosexual and homosexual partners? Sodomy is still sodomy.

@Shadi When did I distinguish between heterosexual and homosexual partners? Sodomy is still sodomy.

(Chauncy Pickles): No, I was just trying to give you more information in case you thought it was only because of anti homosexual mindset.

This law could be made for similar reasons to the laws against incest; there are health risks involved with anal sex, primarily aids/hiv

It's illegal to perform oral sex where I live (Oklahoma)

Blake11royss avatar Blake11roys Yeah You Are 0Reply