+191

The nobel peace prize was created by the inventor of dynamite, given to the person who discovered uranium can be in nukes, and the person whose formulas allowed nukes to work, and now to a man who just added 40,000 troops to afghanistan, can we honestly say it is about peace? amirite?

ARandomPersons avatar
2 9
The voters have decided that ARandomPerson is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Alfred Nobel felt bad for making all those inventions so he took all his earnings and put them into an organization that gives awards to people that help change the world and they get around a million dollars each.

oinks avatar oink No Way +2Reply

The Nobel Peace Prize was given to people who have done A LOT to society..science etc..
Without them, this world wouldn't be as advanced as it is.
And you're complaining about the small things?
WOW, Unappreciative much.

@BeepBop The Nobel Peace Prize was given to people who have done A LOT to society..science etc.. Without them, this world...

Exactly.
I hate it when Dumb Fucks can't get the simplest, obvious idea.
But notices the smallest things and point them out.

if your emotions are stirred up over this, put it on the home page, lets see what the masses think.

ARandomPersons avatar ARandomPerson Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ARandomPerson if your emotions are stirred up over this, put it on the home page, lets see what the masses think.

"put it on the home page, lets see what the masses think."

I'm not a part of the Amirite crew.
I can't put it on the homepage. -_-

Oh one more thing, They have all the mentioned above as laurites but not GANDHI, he has done more for peace then the rest combined.

I have some more gripes:

The obvious left wing bias of the award. (I am a centrist, not a right wing nut job.)
The almost exclusive awarding to Caucaisians, Europeans or Americans.
Gore getting the prize for the enviroment when all he did was put his face on a documentry and has several homes that pollute more than a blocks worth.

Yay! It made it to the home page! I agree agree agree.

pooka32s avatar pooka32 Yeah You Are 0Reply