+1,452

The results of the Seventeen magazine poll: 87% of readers would rather meet Justin Bieber tomorrow than their soul mate tomorrow. That is just plain sad, amirite?

DobbyTheElfs avatar
20 33
The voters have decided that DobbyTheElf is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Maybe they think he's their soulmate. ._.

@TheCovertConverser Maybe they think he's their soulmate. ._.

Good point, I never thought of it like that. But that still means they're kind of delusional :/

DobbyTheElfs avatar DobbyTheElf Yeah You Are +10Reply
@TheCovertConverser Yeah, it is kinda pathetic, Bieber fan or not. :<

I personally am not a fan, but I agree - it's kind of scary to think that all those girls actually think they're going to marry him or something. Who knows, maybe one of them will.

DobbyTheElfs avatar DobbyTheElf Yeah You Are +18Reply
@1030068

17 magazine is considered reading? o.o

LAWLZAttacks avatar LAWLZAttack Yeah You Are +26Reply

At first I voted YYA, but then I considered something.
Let's assume you're going to meet your soulmate at some point. So, you can be paitent and wait for that moment. Justin Beiber may be a once in a lifetime chance, and if I was a fan of his I wouldn't want to give that up.
Ok, so let's say you could meet your absolute favorite celebrity tomarrow. Or, you could meet your soul mate, who you would meet eventually. Would you give up that once in a lifetime chance just so you don't have to wait?

@At first I voted YYA, but then I considered something. Let's assume you're going to meet your soulmate at some...

That's a good point. I think this question is a little vague. If you chose to meet Justin Beiber, would you eventually meet your soulmate or not? If not, then obviously you should choose the soulmate then.

@NfskMjmMal That's a good point. I think this question is a little vague. If you chose to meet Justin Beiber, would you...

I guess that's the question you have to ask then. You know what would be terrible? If you chose soulmate, and then they told you there's no such thing as soulmates and you just gave up your chance at meeting a celebrity.
Then again, I'm overthinking this XD

@I guess that's the question you have to ask then. You know what would be terrible? If you chose soulmate, and then...

Yeah I don't think polls regarding Justin Beiber on 17 magazine are meant to be very philosophical :P

@NfskMjmMal Yeah I don't think polls regarding Justin Beiber on 17 magazine are meant to be very philosophical :P

thats a good point. i think if it had been a poll about like, johnny depp, the votes would be a lot different. plus, part of life is going through a couple relationships before you find "the one," or at least, it typically is

AmazingWingedGirls avatar AmazingWingedGirl Yeah You Are +10Reply

Well as far as I know, what with divorce rates and what not, that a lot of people don't meet their soulmates. They settle with someone that suffices for a while. So I would want to meet my soulmate as opposed to Justin Bieber.

I suppose it depends on the age of the people they polled. Just because it's called 17 magazine doesn't mean it's all 17 year olds reading it. I had a subscription at 12 because it made me feel older (don't ask) so at 12 I'd rather meet a celeb than my soulmate. What's a soulmate to a 12 year old? Uhh I think your braces are cute so maybe we can get married in 15 years.

What if I'm not interested in a soul mate? At least, not while I'm in high school anyways. It's bad enough that the school photos are gonna be haunting me for the rest of my life.

What teenage girl wants to meet their soul mate tomorrow? They have the rest of their lives for that?

You should all be thankful you don't live with one.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are +8Reply

well no one said what would happen after meeting him. if I could inflict to him the same kind of pain he has caused my ears, why not meet him?

I read that yesterday and thought "THIS is why I hate teen magazines."

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +5Reply

But what if half of the readers think Justin Bieber is their soulmate?

I wish Seventeen would stop sending me magazines. My subscription ran out a long time ago yet I still get them. This is why I never renewed...

theyre prob all hoping he is their soul mate

I think that Justin Bieber is my prescription depressant right now. It's a rather forced prescription.

I know! I saw and seriously got mad, like how could people want to meet some dude who won't even remember then in a day compared to someone who's perfect for you?! it's crazy and just sad, terribly terribly sad!

go on youtube and type in gay kinght

I've never met a Justin Beiber fan over the age of eight.