+404

Friends: "I don't have any lunch money." "Aww, here's $5." Best Friends: "I don't have any lunch money." "Good, you were getting fat anyway.", amirite?

Love_keeps_comings avatar Jokes & Humour
37 26
The voters have decided that Love_keeps_coming is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What kind of mean people do you hang out with?? Your friend is a bitch...

@adiosToreador What kind of mean people do you hang out with?? Your friend is a bitch...

I think this post is supposed to mean that you joke around with your best friends more than you do your regular friends.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +10Reply

...and then they give you 5 bucks

wow im glad i dont have your best friends. my best friends would just give me the damn 5 bucks.

Ah, friendship. Such a beautiful thing.

this is from facebook..... its kinda sad how much shit from facebook is ending up on here

COPY PASTA.

You have mean friends....We'd either share or give money.

riris avatar riri No Way +1Reply
@1044241

she has erectile dysfunction?

@she has erectile dysfunction?

It's a sad day when a woman can't get a boner. :(

@she has erectile dysfunction?

Yes, because that is completely relevant to lunch since we have sex all the time on top of the lunch tables and after we're done, I pay her.

Normas avatar Norma No Way +8Reply
@fuckoffwhore whats an ed?

It's an eating disorder...

riris avatar riri No Way +2Reply
@1045023

oh. is ed a common short term for that? and what kind? one where she doesnt eat or one where she eats to much

@1045032

? why even bother buying it? i was watching king of queens one time and carrey was with jenny craig and jenny craig just like... wouldnt eat but she sniffed the food and pretended she could taste it.

I dont know..yes this post is funny but I will be offended if my best friend calls me fat in that manner