-26

Tetris is the best game of all time, it even beats newer stuff like Grand Theft Auto and Halo, amirite?

Maximumnerds avatar Technology
0 10
The voters have decided that Maximumnerd is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1852000

All too serious.

Maximumnerds avatar Maximumnerd Yeah You Are 0Reply

A good half of it is the music.

I prefer Halo. I play tetris to numb my mind after people piss me off, but Halo, especially with firefight mode, works better if I'm angry and just want to kill shit. Vapourising rows of squares just doens't have the same effect as cutting down hundreds of aliens and watching their blood stain the grass/ alien metal alloy thing.

I love Halo. Tetris is better than CoD though. And I'd say tied with GTA. Both are pretty fun.
My favorite game (or more like game series) is still Pokemon though.

Yeah nothin better than killing little kids pets and taking their money.

It beats Halo.
I've never played GTA, but looking at clips online I think it's better than Tetris.

But Tetris is like a pick-up and play whenever you want and the others are like adventures, they're made for different reasons and Tetris fails in the category you said they beat.

@Skr3wBall It beats Halo. I've never played GTA, but looking at clips online I think it's better than Tetris. But Tetris is...

GTA can be a game you just jump into when you want too. The whole thing free roaming and you can do whatever you want. You dont have to do missions if you don't want to.