+415

Textaphrenia - thinking you've heard or felt a new text message vibration when there is no message, amirite?

iknowimrites avatar Jokes & Humour
11 6
The voters have decided that iknowimrite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

vibration
Check phone only to see no one texted me
Pretend to text back so I don't look like an idiot

LinksLegionaires avatar LinksLegionaire Yeah You Are +6Reply

I mean, I've only seen this on Facebook or some other website a thousand other times, but sure you're right! Lmao.

I'm just gonna put this out there.. But this is a real thing. It's a type of nervous system anxiety related to technology addiction. It can also be considered an OCD, constantly having to check your phone or else it doesn't feel right (feeling the vibrations).

It's happened to me before where I've had my phone in my hand, and I thought I felt it go off in my pocket.

sprite590s avatar sprite590 Yeah You Are 0Reply

And it's incredibly depressing for lonely, perverted creepers like myself who don't deserve the honoured privilege of receiving text messages.

Consider yourselves lucky, average people with armies disposable friends.