+237

It seems that you could say something completely random like "Demon baby worshipers that ride unicorns while eating rice pudding are weird" and someone will end up offended. amirite?

anelles avatar
5 10
The voters have decided that anelle is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Guys- I am a demon baby worshiper that rides unicorns while eating rice pudding, and I don't really mind this post. The people who are getting offended aren't actually demon baby worshipers that ride unicorns while eating rice pudding, so they don't know how REAL demon baby worshipers that ride unicorns while eating rice pudding actually feel, and they shouldn't pretend they do.

Look guys, I was drunk

Thats offensive to the demon baby worshipers that ride unicorns that are allergic to rice pudding!

@th3don Thats offensive to the demon baby worshipers that ride unicorns that are allergic to rice pudding!

And it's offensive to people who can't afford unicorns and rice pudding!

anelles avatar anelle Yeah You Are +8Reply

That's an offensive stereotype, demons hate rice pudding.

How DARE you?!?!

I'm offended.

I feel like satanists would be mad that you're using th term "demon baby worshippers"...and that with that logic, you're implying that they're crazies who ride unicorns and eat rice pudding

My unicorn is offended you would say such a thing! She hates demon baby worshippers that eat rice pudding while riding her!!

Luv2golf42897s avatar Luv2golf42897 Yeah You Are +4Reply