+395

Playing a game of Risk where the winner of each battle was determined by a game of Monopoly would be awesome but take FOREVER, amirite?

BreakfastFans avatar
13 20
The voters have decided that BreakfastFan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh my god, that would be torture. It would take about 10 years to finish.

enders avatar ender No Way +14Reply
@Why did you vote NW if you agree?

Because Breakfastfan said it would be awesome, which they apparently disagree with.

My God, that's terrifying.

saturnlite88s avatar saturnlite88 Yeah You Are +8Reply

you can actually finish a game of monopoly? props

For each turn in Monopoly, you have to play 12 games of Scrabble. The number of games that you win determines the number of spaces you move on the Monopoly board.

I miss BreakfastFan

This is the best idea I've ever heard and the worst idea I've ever heard all at once.

That would actually make me want to play Risk. I love Monopoly but no one will ever play it with me...

Who wants to start a pool on how long it would take? I'll start the betting at a month and a half.

Some sort of world-ruling enterprise game?

NiceBoulders avatar NiceBoulder Yeah You Are 0Reply

This is bad, but...what is Risk?

@This is bad, but...what is Risk?

Only the best fucking board game ever created!

Now that that's been said, time to return to inactivity.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +10Reply
@This is bad, but...what is Risk?

Have you ever had aspirations to take over the word? Do you enjoy rolling dice? Are you good at strategy? Do you like staying up all night to finish board games? Do you think countries should have awesome names like Yakutsk, Siam, and Eastern United States? If you answer "yes" to these questions, then Risk is the game for you!

enders avatar ender No Way +1Reply