+51

You would rather fall in love than have $1 million, amirite?

Stage3_Unicorns avatar Relationships
3 9
The voters have decided that Stage3_Unicorn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I would rather fall in love, have that love be returned, and be able to spend my life with that person than have $1 million. Simply falling in love can be devastating if it isn't reciprocated.

The options are unclear, if I take the million will I never fall in love, or am I just being offered at this moment a choice between the two? If I'm already in love and I choose the million, will I no longer be in love?

@Truuninja The options are unclear, if I take the million will I never fall in love, or am I just being offered at this moment...

That's what I was wondering....if im already in love and engaged....could i have the $1 mil. Haha

MissAutumnFalls avatar MissAutumnFall Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1842836

Images..... Images that I did NOT need....

At this moment? Million. Take care of college for my sister and myself, get a nice apartment, car. I'm not ready to fall in love yet.

I'd love to fall in love with a millionaire

justsupers avatar justsuper Yeah You Are 0Reply

The million. I can fall in love after my million dollars.