+488

You shouldn't feel bad about your body if you don't fit into Hollister or Abercrombie clothes. A large there is like a small somewhere else, amirite?

smiles97s avatar Fashion
7 28
The voters have decided that smiles97 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I swear their large medium and small are almost the exact same size

In their jeans I'm in the middle of sizes! Why isn't there a 1.5?!

Pretty sure their small shirts could fit my hamster

It's the same with Avenged Sevenfold concert female shirts... I had to get a male shirt because the female large would be skin-tight on a Barbie doll. They guys shirts were cooler anyway, but it's still ridiculous.

adiosToreadors avatar adiosToreador Yeah You Are +7Reply

yeah i'm a large there where in most store i am a medium/bigger smalls.

Even I have to squeeze into their smalls, and I'm have the (unfortunate) body of a flat-chested twelve-year-old.

more like a 3x small everywhere else

@1111365

And DO NOT stop eating french toast because it makes you fat...It's good for your soul.

@1111365

umm if none of there clothes even fit you, you're not super tiny you know...

... and a small at stores like wal mart is really a large, just americans are getting so fat they have to keep adjusting the sizes to fit them.

@arileceeivia and a small at stores like wal mart is really a large, just americans are getting so fat they have to keep...

What an original American-bashing comment. I really commend you for the wit it took to come up with that one.

I wear a xs-s in hollister clothes and they fit perfectly fine, and I also wear xs-small in other stores I shop at so...

@then you don't apply to this post so kindly gtfo thanks.

Aw, ANON. You really hurt my feelings :/ I wasn't aware that I couldn't comment on a post on a website meant to express yourself. Nothing about your comment was "kind" btw.

@Do whatever you want buy nobody cares that these clothes fit you. So... Yeah.

And I don't care about the comments you're posting, so bye.

@Eminna I wear a xs-s in hollister clothes and they fit perfectly fine, and I also wear xs-small in other stores I shop at so...

This girl gets down-voted because she's of a smaller stature? Damn, you fat people have a fucking vendetta against the skinny ones.

If you're that upset about it, go on exercise and/or diet. There's nothing holding you back, and it's not like anyone forced that fried chicken down your gullet.

"It's a disease."
Oh really? If it's such a fucking disease what are the symptoms?
"Everything tastes good" is NOT a symptom!

yeah a large at hollister would be a small at ....LANE BRYANT!!! (for anyone who is confused, its the store for fat women) lol. i hate fate people, they disgust me!

nah u probs should feel bad cause ur a fat ass and ur taking up too much space... go on a diet.

@smiles97 Seriously? Go away anonymous.

seriously? ur probs a fat ass too... enjoy ur life (:

@seriously? ur probs a fat ass too... enjoy ur life (:

Enjoy your mom cause you won't move out of the house till you're 50. And your grammar sucks. Get a life and stop trying to make everyone feel bad.

smiles97s avatar smiles97 Yeah You Are +26Reply
@haha good thing i already have moved out... way to know wut ur talking about

Sucks for whoever you live with. And FYI I'm not fat. Maybe you are though, and that's why you're pathetically commenting on this post trying to pretend you're not.

smiles97s avatar smiles97 Yeah You Are +18Reply