+776

Girls: Ever since you were a little kid, you've been planning possible names for you're future children, amirite?

12 173

Kids suck

Friedchickenishwa.

@Friedchickenishwa.

Watermellondrea. They can date.

@Watermellondrea. They can date.

Bon qui qui can be the date interrupter!

@clever_username Bon qui qui can be the date interrupter!

Gurrrrl, I thought Bon qui qui was busy chillin' wid Obamanisha.

@Gurrrrl, I thought Bon qui qui was busy chillin' wid Obamanisha.

@1035995 (Shanaynay): I'm naming my child Courtney.

Retoosers avatar Retooser Yeah You Are +18Reply
@Retooser @1035995 (Shanaynay): I'm naming my child Courtney.

Woah, don't you think that names a little, um, ghetto?

@Woah, don't you think that names a little, um, ghetto?

She and her sister Koolaidria will have a hard time fitting in, but they'll be unique and that's all that matters, guuuurrrlll.

Retoosers avatar Retooser Yeah You Are +20Reply

Hurricane Dicksmasher..
For a girl obviously

I had it all planned out. Charlotte (if she needed a nickname it would be Lottie, not Charlie) would be the oldest and driven towards dance, Liam or Andrew would be the middle and he'd be super athletic, and Sutton would be the youngest and she'd also be driven towards dance. All 3 would take piano starting at age 4, take up another instrument of their choice at age 9, and absolutely try choir. The girls would take tae-kwon-do so they won't get raped either, and little Liam/Andrew would probably choose to take it too. They'd always put school first though.

Did I mention that these kids can also fly?

StephanieIsMes avatar StephanieIsMe Yeah You Are +21Reply

Megatron or Optimus Prime.
Bumblebee for a girl.

guys do that shit too

NONE OF YOU NAMED DANIEL OR JAMES YOU FUCKS

@DanielJames NONE OF YOU NAMED DANIEL OR JAMES YOU FUCKS

don't get upset! No one mentioned any of my names :/

I'm probably gonna name my kids "Oops" and "Not again"

When I was little I said I would name my twin boys "Lost" and "Found".

Judging by these comments, a lot of kids in the future will not be able to find their names on one of those little magnets or mugs.

I love the name Xavier but it would totally fuck up my kids social life, so no.

^^^^ Her name.

The thought of having children absolutely petrifies me. So, hell no :/

@strawberryfroze The thought of having children absolutely petrifies me. So, hell no :/

I know! Considering the fact that I cant even take care of myself!

@strawberryfroze That's not the problem for me, but I get what you mean.

Is it just the concept of pushing a person out of your vagina?

Girl Names:
Bella 2
Guinevere Hortense Olden-Name Millicent
Lil' Lamb
Lil' Plot Device
Grover-ette
Mulan
Optimus Beyonce
Agent Scully
Susan Sarandon
Rosalie's Bane
Kristen
Kirsten
Irksten
Riksten
Oprah Cher
She Who Whines and Touches Her Own Face
Fats
Nichol
Knikole
Nickle

Boy Names:
Sir Gandalf Dumbledore-Kenobi
T-Pain
Jay-Z
J-Zee
Santa
Bella-thew
Bella-thaniel
Tito
New Charlie
L-Pain
W-Pain
Convenient Miracle
Grover
Abortion Parable
Cactus Pete
Cactus Joe
Cactus Dave
Cactus Mark
Cactus Thaddeus
Mike Newton's Bane
Lesser Dan Bergstein

albinostickmans avatar albinostickman Yeah You Are +9Reply
@albinostickman Girl Names: Bella 2 Guinevere Hortense Olden-Name Millicent Lil' Lamb Lil' Plot Device Grover-ette Mulan Optimus...

You are thinking much too small. How about Bella 2-Guinevere Hortense Olden-Name Millicent-Lil' Lamb
-Lil' Plot Device-Grover-ette-Mulan-Optimus Beyonce-Agent Scully-Susan Sarandon-Rosalie's Bane-Kristen-Kirsten-Irksten-Riksten-Oprah Cher-She Who Whines and Touches Her Own Face-Fats-Nichol-Knikole-Nickle for a girl, or Sir Gandalf Dumbledore-Kenobi-T-Pain-Jay-Z-J-Zee-Santa-Bella-thew-Bella-thaniel-Tito-New Charlie-L-Pain-W-Pain-Convenient Miracle-Grover-Abortion Parable-Cactus Pete-Cactus Joe-Cactus Dave-Cactus Mark-Cactus Thaddeus-Mike Newton's Bane-Lesser Dan Bergstein for a boy?

After all, every wise, totally not insanely stupid, girl knows, when you can't decide which name is better, go ahead and string them all together. That's why my baby's name shall be Raven Ebony Axelynne Marie Elizabeth Rose her perfectness III (It's a family name).

I picked out names like Sunshine and Mermaid...can't say I've changed my mind much.

haleymdaviss avatar haleymdavis Yeah You Are +7Reply
@haleymdavis I picked out names like Sunshine and Mermaid...can't say I've changed my mind much.

Sunshine is a vcool name, but Mermaid might be a bit much in my humble opinion. If it were me I'd make sure to give her a bit more common middle name so she can go by that if she wanted to.

riris avatar riri Yeah You Are +6Reply

Nahla Grace
yes nahla like from the Lion King

Better hope she doesn't become a cougar when she's older. Oh the irony! Haha..punny

I've always liked Alice, Blythe, Damon, Dante, Jasper, and Dimitri. I freakin' love old-fashioned names :3

ISayRawrs avatar ISayRawr Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Half of those are names from Twilight...

I'm aware. I liked the names before I'd even heard of Twilight.

ISayRawrs avatar ISayRawr Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Nacklefoodle Blythe sounds like someone puking.

Yeah, I know a lot of people don't like it, but I do :)

@I like Alice :) is Blythe masculine or feminine?

I've only ever heard of girls named Blythe, although I suppose it could be either.

ISayRawrs avatar ISayRawr Yeah You Are +5Reply
@ISayRawr I've only ever heard of girls named Blythe, although I suppose it could be either.

Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables makes it hard for me to imagine it as a girls name

fuustoleits avatar fuustoleit Yeah You Are +4Reply
@fuustoleit Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables makes it hard for me to imagine it as a girls name

I read a book once, I believe it was called Dark Waters, but I'm not sure. It was about the Titanic, and one of the girl's names was Blythe. I thought it was really pretty, but I like it for a boy too.

Girls: Lacey or Ellie
Boys: Brendon, Spencer, Adam, Christofer, Johnny, Mason/Jason and when I'm bored, Leonardo.

anelles avatar anelle Yeah You Are +6Reply

Jeremiah lucas and Zoey elizabeth and they're gonna be two years apart

Alexander cornelius, Rowan, Ryland
ahh I can't remember the rest but they're written down somewhere

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Hello071 I love Rowan

Me too! My mom was actually going to name me Rowan but my dad didn't want me to have a "crazy" name :/

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@528491 Alexander cornelius, Rowan, Ryland ahh I can't remember the rest but they're written down somewhere

I LOVE the name Rowan!!! Like Rowan Atkinson, who is amazing, by the way.

fuustoleits avatar fuustoleit Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fuustoleit I LOVE the name Rowan!!! Like Rowan Atkinson, who is amazing, by the way.

haha one of my friends doesn't like the name because of him

oh and I like your new picture

@528491 haha one of my friends doesn't like the name because of him oh and I like your new picture

Aww, thank you! You noticed that I have a new picture? How flattering!

fuustoleits avatar fuustoleit Yeah You Are +1Reply

I like the name Leda but in Greek mythology she didn't exactly thrive so....no.

For a boy- Bradley Allen. For a girl- Madelyn Renee. Lol this one is just a joke I have with my friends, but I always say I'm going to name my first son Horis P. Mctitties. I'd never name my kid that though

Olivia.

The most beautiful name for a girl I've ever heard!

One lunch period my table came up with a bunch of names like La-a (Ladasha) to name our kids xD I kinda liked *a (asterika) though...

I like the names Leland and Auden

Smile_Prettys avatar Smile_Pretty Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Smile_Pretty I like the names Leland and Auden

I know a little boy named Leland. He's my friend's 6 year old brother. Absolutely love him, although he kind of hates girls right now so he wont even give me a hug right now.

riris avatar riri Yeah You Are 0Reply

James Grey, and he will be called Grey

cchipss avatar cchips Yeah You Are +3Reply

Girls: Alice, Rien, Charolette, Isabel. I also like Ryden that was mentioned earlier :)
Guys: Casey, Caleb, and Andy. Haven't really thought much about their names.

Mooseys avatar Moosey Yeah You Are +3Reply

Molly, Lucy, Robyn, Audrey. I can never think of good guy names, though.

I like Spencer (girls name) and maybe Blair. For a boy it'd probably be Tristan and Alexander (Xander for short.....hahaa weird right?)

jaydakinssss avatar jaydakinsss Yeah You Are +2Reply

Peter = best guy name ever.

Detectives avatar Detective Yeah You Are +2Reply

Girls: Abigail Elizabeth or Gwenivere May or Analilia Marie.Boys: Robin Lucas, Hezekiah Haden(Ki for short) or Aaron Charles.
I used to like Jasmine but then I met a couple people with that name that I didn't like and ruined it for me.

riris avatar riri Yeah You Are +2Reply

Girls:
Katika
Jadzia
Annika
Ketzia
Ixchel
Tiaru

Guys:
David
Zachary
Jedrek

@KatOwnsYourSoul Girls: Katika Jadzia Annika Ketzia Ixchel Tiaru Guys: David Zachary Jedrek

oooh those are really cool and unique, i mean David, thats awesome!! (lol jk) but yeah, and i love the names Katika and ecspecially Annika

wittynameheres avatar wittynamehere Yeah You Are 0Reply
@wittynamehere oooh those are really cool and unique, i mean David, thats awesome!! (lol jk) but yeah, and i love the names Katika...

I'm definitely naming my first boy David (always loved that name) and my first girl Katika (it's a Hungarian name, like mine. Pronounced Kah-tee-kah).

Allele! I was reading through all of the names thinking how obscure they are (not that I don't like them...), but Allele isn't really any better, considering it's a science term. But try writing it in cursive! So many loops! Also: Natalie,
Skyler,
Madeline (but not Madison),
Adam

Shrimplings avatar Shrimpling Yeah You Are +2Reply
@OvergrownTurkey Isn't "Allele" a biology term? I swear I heard it in science class..

Um... yes. That's where I first heard it. It has something to do with DNA and genes. My kid's gonna feel awkward in science class...

Shrimplings avatar Shrimpling Yeah You Are 0Reply

Janie, Rosie OR Anna Rose (not both, that would be weird), Valentina, Heidi, Lola, Elsie. And I can't come up with any good boys names :/

John, Paul, George, and Ringo.
I like flower names for girls.

I've always liked how Arthur sounds.

@foo_j I've always liked how Arthur sounds.

The cartoon Arthur on PBS has kind of ruined the name Arthur for me.
The same thing go for other cartoons :-/

I AM FUTURE CHILDREN.

I AM!

Girls- Isabella, Sophia, or recently I've thought of Jillian cause a little girl named jilly is super cute
guys- Lucas, Jake, Andrew (maybe), but it'll probably end up being my husbands name..

Jedi Master (insert random last name). I made it up as a joke, though... I've never seriously thought about it...

i don't even want kids, but.. yes, I have.

for a boy, demetri or jimmy.

girl: fiona, scarlett, or olivia.

Dang. I always forget to add things into my posts. Anyway, I also like the name Nevan. That's my little brothers name. Nevan is Irish for "Little holy one".

Girls: Emma Lee, Nala, Sasha, Eleja, Allegra, Chaelie

Boys: Hunter, Peyler, Leonardo (Leo)

Natalie ♥

I like Tony, Toby, Jordan, and Lauren.

Merediths avatar Meredith Yeah You Are 0Reply

Alexander, Leon, Greta, and Lillian.

Shawnas avatar Shawna Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Shawna Alexander, Leon, Greta, and Lillian.

I have a cousin who named her daughter Greta, otherwise I would pick that name too. That would be kind of odd having the same name. Oh and I love Lillian as a name.

riris avatar riri Yeah You Are +3Reply

I love the name Greta. And Ingrid and Norah :)

@I love the name Greta. And Ingrid and Norah :)

Ingrid makes me think of Ingrid Michaelson and Norah makes me think of Norah Jones :] gorgeous names

StephanieIsMes avatar StephanieIsMe Yeah You Are 0Reply
@StephanieIsMe Ingrid makes me think of Ingrid Michaelson and Norah makes me think of Norah Jones :] gorgeous names

Exactly :) but then you'd be expecting gorgeous jazzy voices out of them haha

@Exactly :) but then you'd be expecting gorgeous jazzy voices out of them haha

Maybe the names will encourage the child to become the next Ingrid/Norah?

Girls: Madison, Lindsey, Samantha
Guys: Lucas, Dylan, Shane

@Girls: Madison, Lindsey, Samantha Guys: Lucas, Dylan, Shane

ha there's a girl at my school named madison last name lindsey and she's best friends with a girl named samantha

Girls: Leah or Jessica
Boys: Jeremy, Daniel or Josh

For girl, I want a daughter named Lucy Glee (NOT like the TV show), and for a son, his name would be Henry Mordecai.

alovelyukuleles avatar alovelyukulele Yeah You Are 0Reply

I want to name my daughter Avonda Lynn. That's the oonly one I have a full name picked out for but I like the names James Oliver and Paige (I'm guessing you can guess which names go to which genders)

Tweedledees avatar Tweedledee Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Tweedledee I want to name my daughter Avonda Lynn. That's the oonly one I have a full name picked out for but I like the names...

Since you like Oliver and James why not stick those together if you ever have a boy. Oliver James sounds good.

riris avatar riri Yeah You Are +4Reply
@riri Since you like Oliver and James why not stick those together if you ever have a boy. Oliver James sounds good.

Yeah that would make sense but then if I had two boys I would have used my second favorite name as his iddle name

Tweedledees avatar Tweedledee Yeah You Are +1Reply

Haha this made me giggle cause my friends an I were talkig about it yesterday my all time favorite names for future kids are 'Dearest Ever' for the girl and 'Zander Light' for the boy and for kids after that 'Avery Blare' ;D

i used to have a little notebook and i had a couple pages where i just wrote names i liked, but idk where it is lol, but the most recent name i have fallen in love with is Brynna, with Bryn as the nickname :) i really love it.

hmmmm if i have twin girls, one would be ebony and the other ivory... not too sure about boys names though, but i love ones with x's in them like axel or xavier.....

@1036471

Jamie is kind of girly

@fuustoleit Jamie is kind of girly

not if its like James or something, with Jamie as a nickname

Girls: McKenna
Boys: Jacob (Jake) Michael and Tyler

:)

MonkeySlpy4s avatar MonkeySlpy4 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I've always loved names like Harmonia, Gladiola, Mathilda, Thelma

No one said my name still! :(

Adelaide and Phoebe for girls; I don't really think about boys names that much.

Savannah Annabell Liliana Michael Stephen Eric, but I'm not planning on having six kids....

Jillian Jamie, Ainsley Elizabeth, or Ainsley Ava for a girl. The only boy name I've thought about is Edmund Oliver.

Girls:

Valentina
Kaleigh
Karen

Boys:
Albus
Snape
Harry
Neville

No seriously, i just never thought about boys names.... but Valentina is soooooo pretty . :)) I hear it all the time in the hypothetical stories we read in French class...

I want to have a boy and a girl.

A boy named Jacob.

And a girl named Felicia or Audrey.

My best friend told me she was going to name her daughter Gonorrhea or Chlamydia. She was joking though, I hope XD

Sadie for sure. I also like Annika. I love the names Anna and Zoe, but I can't use those cuz other people in my family already claimed them ):

Julianna Rose and Elena Dorothy. Family names. Never really thought about boys though, I figured I'd at least let my husband choose those :) I have a brother named Alec...so maybe Alex? I've also really wanted to name my kids after HP characters but i don't think I have the guts. Neville, Hermione, Bellatrix...

i lovee the name Sarah but to bad it's my name jk.
i like Adam for a boy not sure about girls tho

Leona Jean, Eliana Carly, Elizabeth Amelia and Dahlia Marie for girls.
Jakob, Greyson James and Evan Brett for boys.

My friend wants to name her child "Harrison Ford", and call him Harry for short.

I don't even want kids.
But if I had any, I got plenty of names ready.

For some reason, all the names I ever liked meant something bad.
Felony would be such a cute name!
Arson!
Raunchy!

@"Look honey! A walking Felony!"

I know, I know, I've thought of that. Maybe if I moved to France, it would work...

@Haha! You're clever.

Like, maybe if I spelled Felony like Felanie. It's cute, but all the other moms would judge me when I call her name at the playground.

@Like, maybe if I spelled Felony like Felanie. It's cute, but all the other moms would judge me when I call her name...

It sounds like melanie. Maybe you could nickname her Fel, like mel. Then you could give her a nickname of a nickname: fella.

@For some reason, all the names I ever liked meant something bad. Felony would be such a cute name! Arson! Raunchy!

Except maybe that wouldn't be such a great idea because they might live up to their name....either that or they'll be nuns or something

riris avatar riri Yeah You Are 0Reply

My daughters are going to be named Ryder Kaileah, Jaicyn Kallie and Alexandra Brylee & my boys will be Liam Blake and Parker Jameson. (:

I have a bunch of othee alternatives, though...

trackerjagkers avatar trackerjagker Yeah You Are -3Reply

Alyss, Lucie, Amahlia (Mahli for short,) Ariadne, Caleb, Kade, Liam

@Alyss, Lucie, Amahlia (Mahli for short,) Ariadne, Caleb, Kade, Liam

I feel sorry for your kids. Except for Caleb and Liam, they'll do alright

@ender I feel sorry for your kids. Except for Caleb and Liam, they'll do alright

Intelligent input. Thank you. But I don't plan on changing these name choices :) so I guess your kids will have a few more kids to pick on.

@Intelligent input. Thank you. But I don't plan on changing these name choices :) so I guess your kids will have a...

Fuck yeah. Matt and Jessica are going to kick some Ariadne and Kade ass on the playground.

@ender Fuck yeah. Matt and Jessica are going to kick some Ariadne and Kade ass on the playground.

Haha! I guess I'll see you at the principal's office in a few years, then.

What's so bad about Lucie and Kade. I know plenty of people with those names. Alyss could be shortened to Aly if he doesn't like it.

riris avatar riri Yeah You Are +7Reply

heeeey :l my brothers name is Kade... well Cade... what's wrong with that?

Tweedledees avatar Tweedledee Yeah You Are +2Reply
@ender Too much Inception

i wouldnt say too much, id say its more of a reference to it...now if i named her ariadne mol cobb then itd be a little much

Lucie is an adorable name. Ive always thought so.

trackerjagkers avatar trackerjagker Yeah You Are +1Reply

I love the names Lucie, Alyss (although i prefer it spelled Alice), and Ariadne!