+392

If the platypus was a Pokemon, nobody would give a shit it was a mammal that laid eggs, amirite?

Courage_Wolfs avatar
5 12
The voters have decided that Courage_Wolf is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1037339

Too bad real echidna don't evolve into huge flaming beasts that stand on two legs :(
I'm not sure Psyduck has ever been confirmed as being based on a platypus, his in-game type is duck, although he does resemble a platypus as well.

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1037356

Only when the country is being wracked by forest fired hehe smilie

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Courage_Wolf Only when the country is being wracked by forest fired

/hurt... :( im not sure what you meant by that.. But you do realise what Australia has dealt with natural disaster wise, yes?
Anyways! Pokemon is amazing and playpuses (platypi) :S are scary.

cazhaztoezs avatar cazhaztoez Yeah You Are 0Reply
@freeweezy psyduck is definitely a platypus dumbass

It says it's a duck in-game, it has duck in the name, as does the evolution(although golduck is based on a kappa). Besides the bill and webbed hands, it bears little resemblance to a platypus. It's more likely it's a combination of a platypus and a duck.

That's because no one gives a shit about pokemon.

@Courage_Wolf (Wow..): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li...ame_franchises If you didn't see it, it's number 2.

207,000,000 counts of WHO GIVES A SHIT I'M JUST BUYING IT SO I DON'T HAVE TO SEE IT URGGHHH

But no I love pokemon.

I'm sorry I wasnt/am not trying to be rude. But 1. That is wiki and 2. Most the people who play those games and watch those shows and movies are small children.

@I'm sorry I wasnt/am not trying to be rude. But 1. That is wiki and 2. Most the people who play those games and...

(Wow..): Many adults play Pokemon as well. The battle system used in the newer games is really quite deep,more so than MANY other video games.

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are +2Reply
Anonymous