+208

It's understandable that people are sometimes rude to each other because of insecurities, it's simply human nature. What's not understandable is that this is taken as a legitimate excuse amongst people in society to be mean, amirite?

ambrosias avatar
3 8
The voters have decided that ambrosia is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Don't be a wrong do if they ain't being anything but a little bit!

@Retooser

Dinosaur: If it ain't worth to be an alot or anything a stick or a stone may make that go around like it comes around like it is, only slower, more serene. -Madonna (more of the lot little of previous)

Confusing comment is confusing.

So.. You're saying it's okay to be rude, but it's not okay to say it's okay to be rude. Am I missing something?

@So.. You're saying it's okay to be rude, but it's not okay to say it's okay to be rude. Am I missing something?

No. What I'm saying is that it seems like it has become socially acceptable to be rude just because one may have low self-esteem.

ambrosias avatar ambrosia Yeah You Are 0Reply