+492

Alliterations are almost always annoying, although abnormal and artistic ones are awfully amusing, amirite?

Jokes & Humour
31 9

14 words. Only one not starting with "a." Impressive!

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'VE BURNT MY BRAIN WITH ALL YOUR A'S!!!!!!!

why to use your knowledge of ass.......onance

I read the first word as albertsons XD and I was like "Whaaaa? Why is albertsons annoying?" Haha

Alliterations only work with consonants. Very clever, but I'm afraid this doesn't count.

Briis avatar Brii No Way -5Reply
@Brii Alliterations only work with consonants. Very clever, but I'm afraid this doesn't count.

So she gave it the wrong name. Alliteration instead of assonance. Still works even with the substituted correct word. :)

Etherials avatar Etherial Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Etherial So she gave it the wrong name. Alliteration instead of assonance. Still works even with the substituted correct word. :)

It is alliteration... alliteration doesn't HAVE to use consonants, just the initial sounds in a phrase. Assonance is a repetition of vowel sounds ("the golden, molten notes of the oboe").

This is why people think I'm smart. I get to show off all the knowledge I learn from awesome people on the internet. But most people don't know what assonance is but everyone knows what an alliteration is

@LavLav_loves_WonWon This is why people think I'm smart. I get to show off all the knowledge I learn from awesome people on the...

i think it is because you see alliteration more so it is more important because there really is about 5 vowels and y is too flip flippy