+474

As much as you want an explanation for the end of INCEPTION, a sequel would just ruin the entire concept of the movie, amirite?

cursedfridaythe_13s avatar
3 7
The voters have decided that cursedfridaythe_13 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Woah there, no need to shout the name at us like that, we can hear you fine.

I don't get all the hype or confusion about inception...like I thought it was a good movie, but I thought the ending was clear. And now I second guess myself on this site because everyone is like omg inception! So maybe I didn't get it haha...

A prequel would be the best, so you'll actually see Leo's wife when she was you know... alive and sane.

Perhaps a sequel not based around the people that were in this movie wouldn't ruin the series completely.

If you listen to the credits you can here the spinner top thing fall down. The movie is completely clear.

It didn't need explanation in the first place. I agree with JustLovinIt, the ending was clear. It's just the stupid plot twists and unnecessary characters that made it confusing.
I just don't see what makes it such a good movie.

@It didn't need explanation in the first place. I agree with JustLovinIt, the ending was clear. It's just the stupid...

The ending was unclear because you aren't sure whether or not the top falls or keeps spinning [whether the whole thing was a dream or not].
The 'stupid' plot twists that make it confusing are /why/ people think it's such a good movie. My God, something that actually makes you think? Blasphemy!