+545

You wish you lived in one of those amazing TV towns where everything is within walking distance, amirite?

JediLynxs avatar
1 10
The voters have decided that JediLynx is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I do. It's tiny and there's nothing to do here. If you want to hang out with friends you can go A. The restaurant where you've been at least 50 times, B. The pool where you've been at least 100 times, or C. The mall, which contains a total of fifteen stores and were you've been at least 500 times.

@1117089

thats exactly what i was thinking!

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are 0Reply

I do and I'd move any day

Charleybears avatar Charleybear Yeah You Are +1Reply

I do, and absolutely LOVE it!! :D 7,000 people, 331 of which are in our town's only Jr./Sr. High School. We have a lake with a 13 mile walking trail going around it, one pool, one high school, and three gas stations. <3

I grew up in one of those, and trust me it's not as cool as you think.

Anywhere is within walking distance if you have the time!

Or one of those movie towns with a bus system that will literally take you to exactly where you want to go.

Roxies avatar Roxie Yeah You Are 0Reply

I already do... It's called NYC.