+300

Dear Survivor: 21 seasons is enough. It's time to stop. amirite?

carousel182s avatar
3 14
The voters have decided that carousel182 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Obviously, you don't watch Survivor, so you wouldn't know why it's still good.

enders avatar ender No Way +16Reply

Survivor can't really get old. It's like a completely new show every season.

Meagans avatar Meagan No Way +9Reply

Very true haha. Oh well, better a good show going on too long than a boatload of really bad shows springing up every year. I just saw a commercial for a reality show about coupons lol

Joe_Larsons avatar Joe_Larson Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Joe_Larson Very true haha. Oh well, better a good show going on too long than a boatload of really bad shows springing up...

Because of (as much as I flipping HATE referring to this) the current financial situation of the citizens of america. It's not just about coupons, it's about people who use coupons to turn a $200+ bill into $1 or less. Now, I'm NOT saying the show is a good idea or not, I've never seen anything but one clip, but I'm just saying that if there was ever a time when people would be very receptive to a show revolving around saving boatloads of money, now would be it.

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1154913

BOSTON ROB! WOOP!

Sorry, he's just my favorite survivor ever

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +4Reply

NIO! You can't really cut off a reality show unless it has low ratings, and seeing as shows like Survivor the Amazing Race have been on for like, 10 years, I don't think they'll stop for a while :P

Survivor justs keeps surviving I guess.

I came here expecting to see Survivor bashing. :'D I'm glad other fans have defended the show.

THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH SURVIVOR.

THere are shows a lot older than Survivor that are still going strong. Can anyone say the price is right?

Seriously! I remember the moms talking about it when I was in elementary school, it's just weird.

Anonymous